#1 Scum of the Earth

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hungry
  • The Hungry
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:37 PM

Greetings MechWarriors,

I wasn't quite sure where to post this question but this seems as good as any.

I had a question about the bundled collections. I'm eying the Resistance Collection right now and part of that package is Faction Content. The faction content lists the 3 colors, plus the cockpit items that go along with it too. However, under each faction is a King Crab with a unique faction pattern on it. It doesn't specifically list that pattern as part of the bundle but is it part of it? Does it only apply to the +30% c-bill earning mech or any mech that you own?

I want to know as it may influence which tier I go with. I have recently been let down with buying an unlockable pattern only to find out that it only works on variants of a single mech and not your whole collection or even weight class. The example is of a King Crab so then I would be sad to find out those patterns only work on King Crabs as I have none.

If anyone can enlighten me, I would really appreciate it. Please and thank you for your assistance.

#2 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:40 PM

The King Crab pic is a preview of the camos for the packs

The special edition mechs (for this...®?) will not be able to change camo pattern (though this is subject to change) but the other 2 models of each mech (as well as any others you buy later - IE: all the Shadowhawk, Locust, Thunderbolt, and Battlemaster that got added after the Phoenix pack have access to my Hotrod unlock) will have access to the faction camo.

#3 Risko Vinsheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 573 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:38 PM

Spoiler

Includes:
Faction-themed Hanging Item
Faction-themed logo mug
Faction-themed colors [3]
Faction-themed War Horn
Faction Camo Spec for included Mechs

#4 EgoSlayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,909 posts
  • Location[REDACTED]

Posted 14 January 2015 - 08:47 PM

View PostScum of the Earth, on 14 January 2015 - 02:37 PM, said:

Greetings MechWarriors,
<snip>

. However, under each faction is a King Crab with a unique faction pattern on it. It doesn't specifically list that pattern as part of the bundle but is it part of it? Does it only apply to the +30% c-bill earning mech or any mech that you own?

<snip>

Your other questions have been answered, but not this one. The +30% C-bill bonus isn't from the pattern, its only applied on the one Resistance special edition [Probably ( R )] version of the mechs
That will be these four:
Panther 10K
Enforcer 5D
Grasshopper 5J
Zeus 6S.

The C-Bill bonus applies only to these specific *chassis* not to any faction content, it's independent of that. It's listed at the bottom of the resistance order page on the Mech Specs section for which ones will have the C-Bill bonus so you can look and see what the hard points are for that version, and the others as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users