2 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow Magnet

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLake Constance, Germany

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:07 PM

Just skip to the end of the video and watch the paper doll of the Hunchback while I hit it with several alpha strikes of 2 LPL+4 MPL:

http://youtu.be/Kvr-Po87cGc

And this is typical for all my matches in the last days. Target is hit - but most damage doesn't arrive.

#2 RockmachinE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:54 AM

Only watched the hunchie in the end. To be honest that seemed like normal damage more or less.

Your aim is not spot on, you always move it over more components and the hunchies armor goes down to orange in correspondence with your hits. From my count that was 3 alpha strikes, not a single one on one component and not really a full burn on either of the 3.

You also let the hunch blast you with the AC20 without trying to hide that damaged right shoulder.

Don't know seems normal to me. I would say your expectations of the perceived damage are too high. Hit reg doesn't seem to be much of an issue here.

Edited by Louis Brofist, 16 January 2015 - 12:57 AM.

#3 Rokuzachi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 511 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:39 AM

Wish I had the bandwidth to upload some videos. I could show you all kinds of AC20 hits that do nothing at unpredictable times. One moment I'm a walking death machine putting people down left and right with my AC20's, the next I'm shooting a stationary/slow moving target in the back over and over and the damage is getting registered on his front/not at all. Cherry red CT internals? No problem... oh wait, hit reg bailed on me. Let me just shoot you 10 times in that spot to actually kill you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users