#21 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:04 AM

View Post1453 R, on 17 January 2015 - 08:36 AM, said:

Of greater importance are five energy hardpoints, one of which is very nearly Marauder-level height directly above the cockpit. The jump jets are secondary, really - Whales will now have access to 2B/13E builds if they so desire them. On top of whatever else comes in the S's torso.

Posted Image

The WidowMaker also has 2 additional CT energy slots.

If ghost heat is turned off for a test, 15E hardpoints could be....well, devastating. Whale isn't in the best position to use small boated lasers, of course. That would be the StormCrow, who only has with 13 available, to the NopeVas 14.

HoverJets™ won't be the most useful thing.

#22 Ultimax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,979 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:17 AM

View Postkapusta11, on 17 January 2015 - 09:03 AM, said:

Who knows, a Direwolf with 2x Gauss rifles and 12 ERMLs can fire 6ERMLs while charging, then another 6 after that for a total of 114 pinpoint damage in just about 3 seconds, Yes you'll be near max heat threshold, yes you'll spread most damage against lights, mediums and most heavies but that will be devastating against slow assaults like Atlases or Banshees with low rated engines.

It will likely run out of crit slots on that build, you still need to fill 50 tons, you're also looking at a max of around 20-22 DHS to run 12x alternating CERMLAS on the mech with the worst ability to extract itself from bad situations.

A more likely scenario is a few ER or CLPLs mounted high, and some smaller solutions in the arms.

#23 LT. HARDCASE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 2,706 posts
  • LocationDark Space

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:32 AM

Class I JJ buff incoming. I'll bet you my Urbanmech.

Edited by Kevjack, 17 January 2015 - 09:42 AM.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users