Counter Attacking Mobile Field Base

1 reply to this topic

#1 Moarginplz

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

This is just my take on what a counter attack could be. In MW3, you had a mobile field base consisting of a couple of specialized trucks that carried your supplies, and could repair your mech and top off your ammo during a mission. I don't like the idea of repairs and ammo refills in this game, but the MFB could function as an objective for counter attacks. Instead of a base full of turrets with generators and a big cannon, you'd have the MFB in the ruins of that base, and maybe a couple of tanks or even helicopters to assist the MFB.

It's similar to what we have now, just with a bit of extra flavor.

#2 Zigmund Freud

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:25 AM

I think idea of repairing (or at least rearming) is good. it can be balanced in many ways, like 12 attackers VS 9 defenders, or 3 drops for attackers VS 2 drops for defenders so on.

Anyway they did make counter attacking close to thing you described, but twisted and weird. Attackers have worse position in the beginning, but have to score most kills AND destroy MFB, while defenders just have to score more kills. Too unbalanced, right? Or i missed something about counter attacking?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users