No replies to this topic

#1 KHETTI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,328 posts
  • LocationIn transit to 1 of 4 possible planets

Posted 03 January 2016 - 07:39 AM

Just wanted to extend a late Merry Chrimbo/Happy New Year to PGI and the MWO community, hope you all had a good one.

Anyway, my 8 year old son got an xbox one (a customized Gold xbox one at that, yes my son is obsessed with gold things!) from santa this year, plus enough games to take him into next year lol!.
I spent xmas eve, getting some of these games set up for the morning, if you have an xbox one then you know downloading is a requirement for the games.

After doing Halo, CoD ect ect, Mortal Combat X was next!, nice! time to get me some Scorpion carnage!.
There's a few adults present, and each of them are about to be told "get over here!", and have bad things happen to whatever character they foolishly picked.
My night went well, learned most of Scorpions 3 styles, got down 3 of his fatalities, and pwned my non-gaming adult friends :).

Fast forward to late xmas day, halo has been played, as have a few other games, my son decides its time for some 1v1 action with me.
"i'm Scorpion then!" i quickly said, muhahahaha i thought to myself.

My son chooses Sub-zero and the first few games are one sided in my favour, he then chooses to do a bit of story mode, so i take time out from the xbox.

When i return to play a few games later that night, OMG i wish i hadn't bothered, i almost rage quit!, i couldn't even move, a flurry of combos and special moves, followed by a variety of flawless fatalities.
Not just Sub-zero either, every fricken character he played! LOL.
The gamer in me was emasculated and seething with rage, the father in me was bursting with pride!.
Yeah so i spent christmas day getting my face smashed in by my 8 year old son, and i loved every minute of it!.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users