Posted Image

#62 Kenyon Burguess

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

steiner + marik + liao vrs davion sounds fun. they have enough to fight us all. lore be damned

#63 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:57 PM

View PostGeist Null, on 20 January 2015 - 07:33 PM, said:

steiner + marik + liao vrs davion sounds fun. they have enough to fight us all. lore be damned

What game are you playing? Davion haven't had the numbers to fight both Liao and Marik since Xmas, except for one night, let alone Steiner as well.

#64 Kenyon Burguess

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:11 PM

View PostHarathan, on 20 January 2015 - 07:57 PM, said:

What game are you playing? Davion haven't had the numbers to fight both Liao and Marik since Xmas, except for one night, let alone Steiner as well.
shhhhh shhhhhh its ok, just let it happen...

#65 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:14 PM

Put the Rohypnol away dude.

#66 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:11 AM

In other news, the Federated Suns today took one planet, while two others were successfully defended.

That is, they took Alula Australis from Steiner while we put the brakes on the Federated Bandits on Ares and Marik on Wazan.

And Jade Falcon took a world from the Lyrans too.
And Wolf.
And Marik.

They also kept you from taking Graham IV, but I'm sure that was just a misunderstanding.

Congratulations to the Lyran Commonwealth on shooting up to a definitive second place on the "we lose worlds" list! Maybe the LMC had the right idea, after all? Ask Marik, they know how to rip planets out of Hanse's filthy paws and keep them.

#67 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:22 AM

Steiner is fighting on 3 fronts and periodically *winning*. We all have up and down days, Steiner has at times fought and won on 5 fronts. I call that good enough. They've got a lot of potentially hostile borders and tend to get spread thin ergo their line tends to flex more than most but they're doing alright. Compare Blue vs Red; one of them is nearly cut in half. I'll give you a hint; it ain't the blue one.

#68 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:54 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 20 January 2015 - 07:02 PM, said:

I've had a few drops with and against the 11th Sword of Vega, and God bless them, those guys are beasts. Always a pleasure to fight with/against them.

11th Legion of Vega or 9th Sword of the Dragon?^^

#69 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:08 AM

View Post100mile, on 20 January 2015 - 02:21 PM, said:

A group with in your House has decided to attack Grahm IV. LMC was approached as to why they would be breaking the NAP between Steiner and Davion. We were told that they were tired of fighting the clans and didn't wanna fight Marik so they were gonna attack Davion and we could F### off.
We are defending Grahm IV and we will not attack any of your worlds for now but we need Assurances that this is not a policy change by House Steiner and would prefer that you guys try and get your people under control if possible.

Thanks.

100mile I love ya but, each faction is responsible for their own security. The cease fire guarantees that the majority will not attack you, however does not guarantee that you will not get attacked by anyone.

With the recent patch gives Pugs the ability to drop into 12 man groups themselves. Also no one can rope a rogue unit in. If the read the forums they will already have known about the case fire, they won't see this either.

Edited by Saxie, 21 January 2015 - 05:09 AM.

#70 Wolfwood592

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 505 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:28 AM

View PostSaxie, on 21 January 2015 - 05:08 AM, said:

100mile I love ya but, each faction is responsible for their own security. The cease fire guarantees that the majority will not attack you, however does not guarantee that you will not get attacked by anyone.

With the recent patch gives Pugs the ability to drop into 12 man groups themselves. Also no one can rope a rogue unit in. If the read the forums they will already have known about the case fire, they won't see this either.

The issue has been resolved within LMC and this no longer needs to be commented on. Or did you care to read anything that was posted?

This topic needs to die with the issue and not be strung along by people who want to get their hands in the drama pot.

#71 AlmightyAeng

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:39 AM

View PostXeren KelDar, on 20 January 2015 - 04:20 PM, said:

If its just playing the game for fun and you like attacking, that's fine, but then why would the faction matter?

In all honesty, until PGI gives people something other than a Unit Tag above a planet... ... ... it doesn't. I understand your guys' frustration with LMC for "going against the grain" you guys have set...but they also have every right to play as they see fit.

Also, did anyone consider asking them nicely? Maybe saying please?

Edited by Ghost Badger, 21 January 2015 - 07:40 AM.

#72 ApolloKaras

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:05 AM

View PostWolfwood592, on 21 January 2015 - 07:28 AM, said:

The issue has been resolved within LMC and this no longer needs to be commented on. Or did you care to read anything that was posted?

This topic needs to die with the issue and not be strung along by people who want to get their hands in the drama pot.

Making a general point. How many threads do we see with the same intro. It gets old.

#73 SilverBolts

• Pip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanterbury, England

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:13 AM

View PostGhost Badger, on 21 January 2015 - 07:39 AM, said:

In all honesty, until PGI gives people something other than a Unit Tag above a planet... ... ... it doesn't. I understand your guys' frustration with LMC for "going against the grain" you guys have set...but they also have every right to play as they see fit.

Also, did anyone consider asking them nicely? Maybe saying please?

Thanks for hitting the nail on the head there sir. Key word was missed out in all of this :)

#74 Hardin4188

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 221 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:18 AM

Although it is humorous to see in fighting amongst the FedCom, I am sure this will all be sorted out soon. There will always be members of each faction causing problems, but they are isolated incidents.

#75 100mile

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,235 posts
  • LocationAlegro: Ramora Province fighting Pirates. and the occasional Drac

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:21 AM

Situation has been resolved please stop replying to this thread...If a Moderator could lock it kill it or whatever would be great...If i could delete it I would...

#76 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

View Post100mile, on 21 January 2015 - 10:21 AM, said:

If i could delete it I would...

You can! There should be a link "Moderator Options" at the bottom of each page. Click it and you will get a "delete thread" option. As the owner of a thread or post, you can always remove it.

If you need moderator assistence, you will need to "Report" the post or thread in question. The moderators will most likely not see an in-thread request.

Edited by Egomane, 21 January 2015 - 10:25 AM.

#77 MFZ

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:02 AM

IBTL!
Why hide history? It is interesting to read how certain individuals of the accusing party behave/argue.

#78 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

View PostMischiefSC, on 21 January 2015 - 02:22 AM, said:

Steiner is fighting on 3 fronts and periodically *winning*. We all have up and down days, Steiner has at times fought and won on 5 fronts. I call that good enough. They've got a lot of potentially hostile borders and tend to get spread thin ergo their line tends to flex more than most but they're doing alright. Compare Blue vs Red; one of them is nearly cut in half. I'll give you a hint; it ain't the blue one.

Compare that to Liao who has one open front and breaks its own arm patting itself on the back when it manages to win one planet, or on a particularly bad week, only lose a few.

Edited by Valar13, 21 January 2015 - 11:10 AM.

#79 Harvey Batchall Kerensky at Law

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 322 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:10 AM

View PostValar13, on 21 January 2015 - 11:06 AM, said:

[color=#959595]Compare that to Liao who has one open front and breaks its own arm patting itself on the back when it manages to win one planet, or on a particularly bad week, only lose a few.[/color]

:( So harsh.

#80 StUffz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The All Seeing
  • The All Seeing
  • 485 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:17 AM

View Post100mile, on 21 January 2015 - 10:21 AM, said:

Situation has been resolved please stop replying to this thread...If a Moderator could lock it kill it or whatever would be great...If i could delete it I would...

Hi 100mile. I don't think it is really resolved as one planed has switched. Anyhow, I don't think this needs to be talked outside FedCom.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users