Disciples Of Sinistar <-- Anyone Know Them?

6 replies to this topic

#1 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:16 PM

Just curious. Unit that might be coming to CSJ. Just trying to reach out to them if this is true.

There are two players claiming to be from their unit applying to SmokeAlliance.com and wanted to confirm.

Unit tag (DDOS)

#2 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 09:56 PM

that name does not manipulate a hologram for me

#3 Yurti

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:36 PM

Yes that is us! We just started up again recently, (haven't played since the new faction warfare), but we are loyal to Clan Smoke Jaguar!

Currently there are three of us, Mordus Angel, Throat Puncher Deluxe and myself.

Edited by Yurtisuma, 26 January 2015 - 10:39 PM.

#4 Mordus Angel

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

o7

Mordus Angel reporting in. We are indeed a legit CSJ unit. We just recently became active again with the clan warfare changes and are looking to be active. Anyone interested in joining is more than welcome to contact either myself, or Yurtisuma or Throat Puncher Deluxe. We know each other off the battlefield and are working on getting TS up and running for comms. We are open to any cooperation amongst the clan and any tips are welcome.

I personally am a long time veteran of Mechwarrior games and enjoy the universe. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Mordus Angel

#5 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 05:15 AM

You guys are welcome to set up a channel on the Clan Hub, Strana Mechty TS. 512 slots available and free hosting. Many CSJ units already park there fulltime. Other units use it as alternate comms.
How long is the DDOS contract with CSJ?

#6 Yurti

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:55 AM

Thank you, we will have to set up a channel. The three of us have permanent contracts with CSJ and have no plans of changing any time soon.

#7 Mordus Angel

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:56 AM

We appreciate the support. Strana will most likely become our VoiP base. As for our contract, we are permanantly CSJ until the end, or until something catastrophic and unforseen happens.

May your enemies fall.

Mordus

Edit: My battlebrother Yurt and I appear to be on the same wavelength.

Edited by Mordus Angel, 27 January 2015 - 07:57 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users