5 replies to this topic

#1 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:30 PM

Gang,

Given the rife of drama the last many days between CSJ and CGB and in an effort to forestall things from devolving further between this, I'm trying to find out WHICH CGB units are generally working in concert/agreeing with each other and thus form the nominal CGB "Alliance" if you will.

I believe it's at least the following:

CGBI
STS
CNC

Who else is in this camp with strong diplomatic relations? Is GCGB? I wager you consider -MS- and CI *your* mercenaries correct, as they are largely your movers and shakers?

With GCGB's unannounced lunge at Luzerne today, CSJ forces rallied to defend the planet, not knowing their intent. Wolverine, apparently is angry we defended our planet.

I sent notes to several unit leads a day or two ago specifically about this planet "issue" between the two factions to get a sense of CGB's thoughts on the matter. Obviously, I do not speak for the entirety of CSJ.

#2 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:47 PM

If you shoot an AC round before you ring the door bell we often shoot back.

We (-SA-) will need terms in order to give back any Planets. Contact Smoke Alliance members to get in contact with Unit Leaders and get this worked out.

We will NOT however just let ANY planet go freely without Terms or a stout defense will be there.

Could be fun if we have some down time to duke it out for Lucerne ToP style, Byesville should be ours as Reparations for Santander IV though lol. :lol:

#3 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:20 PM

Having some Zellbrining amongst ourselves could prove to be entertaining and also build a mutual understanding and kind ship between our clans. I stand behind my Khan, Pasha Osis, and his decision on the matter with regards to involvement of JGx in such trials and also the decision of the rest of CSJ and CGB. We can set precedent here and become models for the permcon units and those interested temporary units.

#4 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:26 PM

I am getting VERY upset with trothkin thinking CGBI HAS hired Mercenaries. I am officially saying this as Unit Founder and Oathmaster of CGBI we have not hired STS, MS or any other unit to join CGB. We have not even asked them to join us. I see some scenarios and maybe members of CGB's 'merc force' can let us know which is closest to correct.

1) They have had friendly relations to CGBI in the past, and as such our merc friends decided to join Clan Ghost Bear during their clan mech playtime contracts
2)They just actually like CGB as a Clan Faction, you know as we become awesome and form the Ghost Bear Dominion and are one of the few that work well with their Inner Sphere brethren.
3) They rolled some dice and CGB was the outcome.
4)They recognized CGBI as one of the larger Clan factions and figured might as well sign on to a strong force to bolster it.

Maybe a mix of these options.

But no, We are not the holders of MS, STS, etc's contracts. We may have open and friendly relations to them but we are not the ones holding their reigns. Please stop PMing Keshik members of CGBI asking us to stop them, we can ask them just as nicely as you, and like you they can disregard our requests as easily.

As for GCGB, CGBI's 50th Striker Cluster, our Euro cluster may have contacts with them, but as I understand there is not consistent and direct coordination going on.

Edited by CoffiNail, 21 January 2015 - 10:27 PM.

#5 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:26 AM

No one said you hired mercs.

I dont know who emailed your keshik asking you to reign in MS or STS or anyone else, that wasnt us.

Reread the thread Coffi.

I am asking to see if your faction largely operates as a cohesive bloc or not. Of course you do not control everyone within your faction. Neither does the Alliance within CSJ.

I would rather not fight with CGB fulltime as it merely derails us from Terra. Without MS/CI in your ranks, I believe it derails CGB as well. Thats not trash talk or posturing, just a realistic assessment of the talent and numbers available.

IF there is a reasonable gameplan for the turn over of Luzerne/Byesville to happen, Im all ears. If CGB loyalist units...not mercs in this case, are going to a lunge at us unannounced, then we will just defend and wait till cooler heads prevail.

I do not believe our EU friends are as enthused about partnership as we are and the new ceasefire windows create opportunity for more rifts to grow here.

#6 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:58 AM

We definitely do have the numbers so I think we will be OK.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users