I'm Twelve Years Old And What Is This

121 replies to this topic

#121 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:06 PM

View PostDemoncard, on 03 February 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

Except that was the last thing I wrote.

You talk of logic, but that's circular psuedo-intellectual garble. "Determine the point of the user"? What? Did you proof read that?

In any case, you still haven't properly responded. Continue deflecting.

You edited my post, I said "This is because", you put "In my opinion", which is untrue, it is psychologically true that people congregate to the most offensive and unintelligent remark in a statement because of the offensive nature of the argument.

Look around and see how many text walls have embedded ad hominems, or straw man, or slippery slope arguments around this forum and tell me if anyone actually pulls anything useful out of the text other than to refute the lowest intelligence statement...what do you see?

Additionally, I was not the original person you were even arguing with, shows how intelligent you are. You cannot even maintain focus on the person who was debating your topic. I just explained WHY no one takes what you said seriously...if you lace it with insults, expect insults to come back at you.

#122 Clit Beastwood

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,262 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 03 February 2015 - 01:11 PM

View PostGyrok, on 03 February 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

You edited my post, I said "This is because", you put "In my opinion", which is untrue, it is psychologically true that people congregate to the most offensive and unintelligent remark in a statement because of the offensive nature of the argument.

Look around and see how many text walls have embedded ad hominems, or straw man, or slippery slope arguments around this forum and tell me if anyone actually pulls anything useful out of the text other than to refute the lowest intelligence statement...what do you see?

Additionally, I was not the original person you were even arguing with, shows how intelligent you are. You cannot even maintain focus on the person who was debating your topic. I just explained WHY no one takes what you said seriously...if you lace it with insults, expect insults to come back at you.

Eh be the bigger man and just ignore it :)

This is a game! We play it for fun!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users