21 replies to this topic

#21 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 28 January 2015 - 07:48 AM

The way I see it he was only letting us know they were queued up on our planet. Nothing wrong with that. Lets not turn this into another pointless flame war...

Should even close this thread, its pointless now.

#22 hybrid black

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 844 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:21 AM

View PostKuroNyra, on 28 January 2015 - 01:27 AM, said:

Asking to HIM was wrong at the first place, one can't simply look like a troll for multiples month and just suddently become "serious"

To think it is only them would be foolish. You don't have the best of the reputation among the entire Clan Wolf, and not just this Clan, but also in others AND even guys fighting for the Inner Sphere have not appreciated your 10 years old {encumber} provocation.

and seeing your provocations and insult on the other thread. I don't think you have understood some stuff. You want them to 12/12 against you? Ho my, YOU insult and you think people will accept a challenge like that? Heck no. I would rather see something closer to the current situation, 1 vs 12, since you have been constantly trolling whenever you could. I do not think people will take your whole team for guys "intelligent" like you.

well to be honest they have said many times they can beat MercStar so i only ask that they prove it

View PostFox Kell, on 28 January 2015 - 07:48 AM, said:

The way I see it he was only letting us know they were queued up on our planet. Nothing wrong with that. Lets not turn this into another pointless flame war...

Should even close this thread, its pointless now.

Yeah i just come on your TS and tell you guys now, no point to bring people that don't matter in to the topic. sadly i will miss all the crying from some people on here.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users