Newer Player Here Looking To Join An Active Clan

14 replies to this topic

#1 Whiskz

• Pip
  • The Resolute
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:24 AM

I played a few years ago for about a month, and have just come back in the last week.

Looking for an active clan that has a competitive side to it for me to get into, im a quick learner, good at listening to directives and am going to be getting into this pretty heavily as i can see its a pretty amazing, in-depth and (mostly) balanced pvp game that is slower paced but more strategical and has more weight to it(1 life per match) which is perfect for my interests.

It'd be great if said clan was big enough for full regular teams and awesome if said guys also ran all sorts of different drops and events and stuff, generally as dedicated and interested in the game as i'm going to be.

I bought the Direwolf clan pack so it didn't take me 6 months just to have a few mechs :P so i have everything included and mainly atm running Direwolf 6 c-uac5 and quad c-uac10 "Daka" setups and on the way to eliting it, then will be looking at a missile boat (used to boat the Awesome 8R with 60lrm alpha to great effect, at least in pugs.) and then a heavy or medium skirmisher.

Again it'd be great if said clan was highly active, interested, had enough people for full drops, regularly ran different setups/events, has a competitive side to get into and that still has time for tons of fun :P

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Whiskz, 07 February 2015 - 09:55 AM.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 07 February 2015 - 12:58 PM

You can try Clan Wolf International [CWI]!

Our website is http://www.clan-wolf.info/

TS is 74.91.124.107

We have different units with different philosophies: some are more into RP and lore, some are more competitive for example You should be able to find your place in.

We need more warriors for CW!

See you in the battlefield.

#3 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:13 PM

Any of the International Clan Units is probably a good place to start. Primary ones would be Clan Wolf International (CWI), Clan Jade Falcon International (CJFI), Clan Ghost Bear International (CGBI), and Clan Smoke Jaguar International (CSJI). There are also several carbon-copy units that work in conjunction with the above units to cover all three ceasefire periods. Check the individual clan faction sections on the forum for their details/TS etc.

There are other units of worthy mention that you can find in the general clans section. Nova Cats, Hell's Horses, etc. They don't have their own clan faction, but they are still active.

:) I'd invite you to Raven Contractors Ltd., but seeing as you're looking for a heavily active clan unit that might not be in your best interests. Best of luck to you!

#4 Whiskz

• Pip
  • The Resolute
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 02:46 PM

awesome thanks for the info, will probably give those internationals a try starting with CWI, at the very least jump on TS and see whats up.

Yeah im probably going to be spending alot of time on this so definitely after highly active, thanks for the info again though :)

First off though, is googling the whole deal with ceasefires haha.

#5 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:30 PM

awesome I hope you like what you see

We do have guest channels set up so you can interact and play with our warriors before choosing to join the option is there. From what I've read any of the International clans may be a good fit for you depending on which you wish to represent I believe all of them are fairly sizable clans so you should have people on throughout the entire day.

#6 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

Who the heck is CSJI? That is not an actual unit is it??

#7 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

:D hehe well I figured there must be one if the other three got one. Maybe under a different moniker though?

#8 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:41 PM

Nope.

There are plenty of loyalist units running EU and NA primetimes, and some with coverage in both, ut no one claiming such a tag or even similar.

Sounds like OP is a Wolf fan tho, so he seems taken care of.

#9 Repasy Cooper

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

O well, I stand corrected :P

But I guess the loyalist units are pretty much the same idea. All the clans have several of them was the only point of relevance I was making.

:( I wish Clan Snow Raven International was still active lol! That would be nice...

#10 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:45 PM

If you want a bit of the Clan life without all the Pomp and Circumstance check out The Dark Born. We represent the Bandit Caste and are not limited to Operations of a Clan nature while not being (too) Mercenary.. We're at http://mwodarkborn.enjin.com/home

#11 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:45 PM

JFZG is a casual Jade Falcon Unit and we are in need of more members, recruitment post can be found here you are welcome to check us out and if we match what you are looking for let us know.

#12 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 08:02 PM

I haven't heard of a Jade Falcon International either! If I had, I might challenge them to a Trial of Think Of A More Original Name.

#13 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:44 AM

View PostWhiskz, on 07 February 2015 - 09:24 AM, said:

I played a few years ago for about a month, and have just come back in the last week.

Looking for an active clan that has a competitive side to it for me to get into, im a quick learner, good at listening to directives and am going to be getting into this pretty heavily as i can see its a pretty amazing, in-depth and (mostly) balanced pvp game that is slower paced but more strategical and has more weight to it(1 life per match) which is perfect for my interests.

It'd be great if said clan was big enough for full regular teams and awesome if said guys also ran all sorts of different drops and events and stuff, generally as dedicated and interested in the game as i'm going to be.

I bought the Direwolf clan pack so it didn't take me 6 months just to have a few mechs :P so i have everything included and mainly atm running Direwolf 6 c-uac5 and quad c-uac10 "Daka" setups and on the way to eliting it, then will be looking at a missile boat (used to boat the Awesome 8R with 60lrm alpha to great effect, at least in pugs.) and then a heavy or medium skirmisher.

Again it'd be great if said clan was highly active, interested, had enough people for full drops, regularly ran different setups/events, has a competitive side to get into and that still has time for tons of fun :P

Thanks for your time!

CWDG might be a good fit: www.cwdg.us

#14 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 08 February 2015 - 01:59 AM

View PostWhiskz, on 07 February 2015 - 02:46 PM, said:

awesome thanks for the info, will probably give those internationals a try starting with CWI, at the very least jump on TS and see whats up.

Yeah im probably going to be spending alot of time on this so definitely after highly active, thanks for the info again though :)

First off though, is googling the whole deal with ceasefires haha.

You won't regret it. I'm speaking from my personal experience. Great group of people even if you're not a Clanner.

P.S. I didn't quit on them, just had an obligation to assist for some time. :)

#15 Whiskz

• Pip
  • The Resolute
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 06:35 AM

Awesome, thanks for all the responses, good to see so many active groups. decisions decisions haha.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users