4 replies to this topic

#1 Theaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 143 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:29 AM

Time to take FRR recruiting to the next level. We need to take our show on the road. Once we have an impressive number, like say 24 or 36. Or a 12 man that will stick together for at least an hour or two. Then, go to Comstar NA or EU and sit in the. Then sit in the High drop ships and use the ones you find on Comstar or any other popular server to refill your ranks and try to bring them into the FRR fold if you are able (particularly if they are new or any good). Otherwise you at least get a clan ally on Teamspeak.

#2 Tarogato

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 6,557 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:18 AM

Heh, sounds silly.

I like it. I'm in.

#3 signal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 105 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:13 AM

People should realize that while fighting for the FRR will not always bring glorious victory, it will give you a lot of experience as a pilot. When you're losing due to the opposing side having more players and more territory, you will start to form some very extraordinary tactics that are worth learning. New players should take note, if you want to learn, join the frr and our teamspeak.

#4 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

Agreed! I can make a safe guess that FRR gets more exposure to clans than any other faction. It feels like we're under a continuing evolution tactically. Wanna git 'ard? Join the FRR!

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 04 February 2015 - 11:13 AM.

#5 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:09 PM

Alright, I got a general call to arms up on all of the IS boards pleading for any available units to take an FRR contract for a massive weekend offensive against the clans. So far there has been little response, but I'm hoping to see our queues and FRR Hub overflowing with IS pilots eager to take a chunk out of the clans by Friday night. Hopefully it works.

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 05 February 2015 - 04:09 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users