Pgi's Unsung Hero's - The Game Masters

No replies to this topic

#1 Anais Opal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 590 posts
  • LocationOutreach - Shopping of course!

Posted 02 February 2015 - 12:23 PM

PGI get a lot of stick from the community, most of it rightly deserved with poor communication, poor decision making and silly implementations but there is team at PGI who quietly go into work, sit at their desks and deal with all the crap from the player base.

The Game Masters.

Daily these dedicated individuals deal with complaint after complaint and sometimes abuse from irate players.

Let us give these Hero's the cheer's they deserve for they do their jobs well.

If you are one of these individuals that think its ok to be sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic or otherwise abusive to your fellow players think again.

It doesn't matter if you have never spent a dime on MWO or have spent $$$'s on Mechbays, Mech's, paint and camo, the Game Masters make no distinction, Founder or not, Phoenix/Clan or not you will be dealt with.

If someone is being a complete douchebag in game, team killing, abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic or generally being a lower lifeform do not think it is a waste of time taking a screenshot and sending an email to support@mwomercs.com. The GM's take it all seriously.

Twice in the last couple of days I've had to report some really unpleasant behaviour and it was dealt with within an hour of me sending the email. Funny enough, neither account appears to be active now (thank goodness for the pilot search function on the forums).

So please join me in thanking these unsung warriors!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users