#1 SignalFire

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:33 AM

I'm a founder, but so little was implemented when I bought in I dropped it. 2 years later I'm back. Super happy my favorite Clan from the Lore is doing so well (we will not speak of the future and those stupid green pidgeons). Looking for some people to join up with for regular/semi-regular play.

Willing to learn any needed role since I'm basically a newbie. Can't wait for the Bushwhacker and Mad Cat Mk. II to come out, but that may be some years out unless devs "alter" timeline somewhat for monetary purposes.

Ingame Name: SignalFire

let me know if there is a TS/Vent/RaidCall I should be joining to find groups.

Thanks.

#2 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:02 AM

Since you left so long ago you may not have all Clan mechs that you might need in CW. For beginners I could recommend MS/CI/ACES people because they are members of CGB at least 50% of time and still get to use their IS Mechs.

#3 SignalFire

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 31 January 2015 - 03:59 AM

Since I'm a Founder, I have several million C Bills, and 20k MC. Already have a fully equiped TimberWolf C. Hybrid build. So I can equip any clan things I want, I just don't know what that is, since I haven't played much.

Also, don't know what MS/CI/ACES means. Ready to protect the Bear and take IS territory though.

#4 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:39 AM

Those are unit tags. MercStar, Comstar Irregulars and A.C.E.S., they fight for CGB and some IS factions, switching every weeks or so.

Anyway, for CGB loyalists there is always Clan Ghost Bear International (CGBI, my unit), weblink with all info is ghost-bear-command.com. Other is Sanguine Tigers (STS), feel free to search that in the forum search engine and you will find recruitment topics.
Other units are more or less made from one nation. German Clan Ghost Bear, Russian Clan Ghost Bear and so on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users