6 replies to this topic

#1 PickleM0nster

• PipPip
  • The Marauder
  • The Marauder
  • 24 posts
  • LocationScotland ,UK

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:35 AM

I don't know if this has been asked yet but as we only have 20-25 planets left ,what happens when we have none?
At the rate the clans are taking them we will probably run out in a week or two. What happens then? can we still attack clans via Kurita space etc? will we have to change faction?as we would have no planets to defend would we look to give the clans trouble by constantly attacking their rear planets.
I for one have no desire to join any clan(especially Bear) and have no desire to join the faction/clan hopping merc units.
So basically what im saying is i'm FRR until the bitter end(and beyond) but what will/can we do when we run out of planets to defend in the FRR.

#2 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:38 AM

With the current system capital worlds cannot be taken, so if the rest of your worlds get taken, you should be able to launch attacks from Rasalhague itself.

#3 UniquePilotName

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 74 posts
  • LocationDreaming of a "Smokey" Terra

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:15 AM

View PostAresye, on 01 February 2015 - 12:38 AM, said:

With the current system capital worlds cannot be taken, so if the rest of your worlds get taken, you should be able to launch attacks from Rasalhague itself.

what he meant was when they are out of planets, which I would assume means when they are down to their capital. In that case you will only be able to launch attacks at bordering planets, and given trend you'd have to go through Jaguars, if I am not mistaken Trondheim was targeted twice now. Kurita is having the same problem stalling our progress because their available attack has gone to trying to take Kilmnarock (or however you spell that) and losing for I believe the 7th or 8th time now.

#4 DelphiAuriga

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands, in the planet Skandia ;)

Posted 02 February 2015 - 06:55 AM

View PostUniquePilotName, on 01 February 2015 - 02:15 AM, said:

what he meant was when they are out of planets, which I would assume means when they are down to their capital. In that case you will only be able to launch attacks at bordering planets, and given trend you'd have to go through Jaguars, if I am not mistaken Trondheim was targeted twice now. Kurita is having the same problem stalling our progress because their available attack has gone to trying to take Kilmnarock (or however you spell that) and losing for I believe the 7th or 8th time now.

Why are u answering? Why are u giving partial information that has nothing to do? To be more specific, about a clan trouble wih Kurita. If im to care, it will be to piss you off, thing that actually does avoiding clans to outnumber attacks to create ghost-drops (-MS-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), absorbing part of them to defend the planet or risk a secondary front backlines. Why are u even in our forums? Go to ur clan forum, man. No clanner is welcomed in this faction forum.

#5 Lord Ikka

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:10 AM

UniquePilotName is answering because he has the right answer, as far as any player knows- at least about the attacks that the FRR will be able to launch. Attacking him for giving a helpful answer is ridiculous. As much as you may dislike clanners, or other factions, they are welcome to post on other faction sub-forums as long as they follow the rules.

#6 NAZGUULL

• PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • LocationSc

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:15 AM

you get to join GB and your territory gets renamed to the Ghost Bear Dominion.

#7 Tordin

• The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:15 AM

And then to Rasalhagian Dominion ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users