• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:28 AM

Hi Guys,

Ick I know.... IS.

I want to get a matery pack, either FS or Spider. it's only double the amount of 30 days premium time, and comes with three mechs and bays.

Since there's no Clan mastery packs...

which one do you think is best? Firestarter or Spider?

#2 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:35 AM

Firestarter mastery pack comes with the Ember (one of the best light Heroes), the FS-A (the popular SPL boat that's deadly), and the FS-H Champion (popular in CW for it's ML builds, 6 MLs run cool in it). Highly recommended.

The Spider pack comes with the Anasi (considered one of the worst light heroes, though it looks interesting), the 5K Champion (A fun PUG but not very useful outside of that mech), and the 5D (the ECM spider of note).

I recommend Firestarter (Note, I own every mech involved but the FS-A and Anasi, but I used the FS-K back before the quicks, and haven't picked up an FS-A yet, but will)

Edit: It's the Firestarted S champion, not H Champion. The S has MPL quirks, and is fun with 4 MPL and 2 AMS, or 5 MPLs. .

Edited by Bront, 10 February 2015 - 03:53 PM.

#3 H00L1GAN

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

Thanks dude.

FTR, i'll never CW from the IS side. : ) this is just for grinding cbills and getting value, thanks!!

#4 H00L1GAN

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 79 posts
  • LocationSo Cal

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:52 AM

I bought the FS mastery pack

#5 Darwins Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:55 AM

For cbill grinding, the Ember is the better hero. Spiders are super fun (12JJ FTW), but not as reliably deadly.

#6 Mordin Ashe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:23 AM

What people already told you. Firestarted is very capable and very survivable in every situation. Spiders, while great for utility and flying around (shouldn't that be a nice bonus for CJF loyalist?), are lacking in the most important department - damage. Annoying as hell but you only rarely can annoy anyone to death. Very good choice with the Firestarters.

Also, keep in mind that Huginn is a very solid Mech with incredible damage potential! Should you ever need something to brawl.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users