17 replies to this topic

#1 Kinski Orlawisch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:16 AM

They attack worlds wich they demand had been theirs. In the planet history stood Steiner...then CGB.
So we have now CW and CJF attacking CGB?
OK we have action but at the moment we loose more planets than we get.

We have to get faster inside of the IS..to get out of this Clan vs Clan wars. Yes it is easier to fight Clans. But it is using us up. Ideas?

#2 RJF Grimuar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts
  • LocationSudeten

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:23 AM

Look history of Tamar planet, dezgra

#3 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:29 AM

LOL. Check what you write. I don t speak about the Clan Wolf planet Tamar.
I spoke about Cusset. Doesn t matter. I realize that civil war is Nr 1 again.

#4 War Dogz

• PipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 66 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 11:44 AM

So MS aka CGB wanted more attack lanes to battles 5 factions and take over a CJF worlds in the process. Look like they got what they wanted. LOL

#5 Arkashka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • LocationRF. Ural.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image

#6 Malcolm Vordermark

• 2,520 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:36 PM

View PostArkashka, on 05 February 2015 - 12:00 PM, said:

Posted Image

I believe he already stated that he was not talking about Tamar.

#7 Brusana

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 31 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:46 PM

As far as I know, we're attacking CGB because they took Tamar from us, so Tamar is very relevant.

#8 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

-MS- a CGB aligned Merc unit has on many occasions openly stated how they wish to fight against CJF under the CGB banner, during the taking of Tamar formerly a CJF planet -MS- had assistance from Loyal CGB units in the taking of Tamar which in my interpretation is an agreement to conflict with between CJF and CGB. CJF Units that are making these attacks in my opinion are merely providing -MS- a chance to defend a planet instead of being on the offensive.

Note: these are just my opinions and observations based on what I have seen on the forums and in the game and my words in no way represent the views of the Clan as a whole.

In closing Happy Hunting and above all have fun out there.

#9 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:22 PM

Cusset is gone. This deleted the CGB corridor twds Steiner.
As I can see on your screenshoot from Tamar are wet dogs sitting on that planet..not bears.

#10 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

Yes the Wolves now control Tamar but they took it from the Bears who took it from Falcons. The Wolves did not fight against the Falcons for Tamar the Bears did. That is plain and simple even if it was a Merc unit within the Bears they still bore the Bear tag and have openly spoken of their desire to fight against Falcons. Falcons are just supplying fights on their own terms for that unit and any who wish to join them in conflict.

Edited by JadeTimberwolf, 05 February 2015 - 02:29 PM.

#11 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

View PostMarc von der Heide, on 05 February 2015 - 02:22 PM, said:

Cusset is gone. This deleted the CGB corridor twds Steiner.
As I can see on your screenshoot from Tamar are wet dogs sitting on that planet..not bears.

You missed the point of his screenshot. They are attacking you since you took Tamar from them before we took it from you.

#12 Kinski Orlawisch

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 2,282 posts
  • LocationHH

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:37 PM

This reminds me of the joke with the fox, the bear and the rabbit. Whatever the rabbit does...he gets spanked.
At the Moment. Everybody against -MS-?
Pff do what you want.

#13 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

you may wish to read this it is short and helpful to understand the situation of Tamar. The OP of that post thought it was Wolf attack but was corrected by a CGB player (-MS- really if I remember correctly but I'll just go with the Post Avatar, it's safer that way)

Now I can go and find many posts of -MS- stating that they seek to attack CJF while being under the CGB Banner and while it quickly degraded into a flinging contest here is the most recent posting of this that I know of.

We in CJF are warriors and we will keep our honor of not wishing to seek conflict with our fellow clans, however I myself and I am certain many others will not sit by and wait to be attacked when we have been told an attack is coming, so now that -MS- has achieved their goal of getting a border to us do not expect many of us to sit and wait to defend when -MS- attacks and CGBI (as stated in the first link) assists with the attacks, that is 1 notable Merc and 1 notable Loyalist.

Now here is the thing both of those units have many good players and it is refreshing to face regular units again as opposed to PuGs and I have much respect for both units whether I win a match or lose it.

#14 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

Did you have fun and nice fights? It is a game not something serious. Politics, the bane of warriors and sane people.

#15 Prawfutt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationThe sulfuric beaches of Malibu

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

the Ghost Bear and Wolf conflict has been raging for a while now. Ghost bear (mercs or loyalist does not matter) has named several reasons for their conflict with Wolf. One of the more absurd reasons being "to gain a corridor to attack Jade Falcon"
as seen here
http://mwomercs.com/...merc-agreement/
and this (another of your own threads)
http://mwomercs.com/...cks-against-cw/
and here is -MS- stating it outright
http://mwomercs.com/...-wolf-conflict/

And now you are upset we fight back?

Edited by Prawfut Bludskin, 05 February 2015 - 03:10 PM.

#16 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:08 PM

View PostBregor Edain, on 05 February 2015 - 03:03 PM, said:

Did you have fun and nice fights? It is a game not something serious. Politics, the bane of warriors and sane people.

Actually yes I do have fun and nice fights, which is why I made sure to include the last bit in my previous post about how it is refreshing to face good units like -MS- and CGBI, they have good players overall and because of units like them my skills in this game are forced to improve.

#17 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

View PostJadeTimberwolf, on 05 February 2015 - 03:08 PM, said:

Actually yes I do have fun and nice fights, which is why I made sure to include the last bit in my previous post about how it is refreshing to face good units like -MS- and CGBI, they have good players overall and because of units like them my skills in this game are forced to improve.

I am glad you did. Hopefully I get to fight Clan Jade Falcon this weekend if we still have a border connecting us to your clan. :)

#18 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:18 PM

View PostBregor Edain, on 05 February 2015 - 03:15 PM, said:

I am glad you did. Hopefully I get to fight Clan Jade Falcon this weekend if we still have a border connecting us to your clan. :)

With any luck we may even get to face each other on the battlefield.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users