Can't Play Anymore

13 replies to this topic

#1 DjPush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:01 AM

Every time I log on to play a game I get a pop up that says " Redeeming all items, Check your inventory..." I click ok and launch into a game. When I exit a match I get the same message, click on ok and it goes into a "refreshing data" screen and never comes out.

I ran the repair tool and that had no effect. Next I re-installed the game and still had no results. I sent a support ticket in but I suspect it will be a week or so until I get a response. In the mean time I have premium time ticking away. Anyone know how to fix this?

#2 Bespoke Cheese Cake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 225 posts
  • LocationThem Interwebs, often in K-Town

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:34 AM

View PostDjPush, on 01 February 2015 - 12:01 AM, said:

Every time I log on to play a game I get a pop up that says " Redeeming all items, Check your inventory..." I click ok and launch into a game. When I exit a match I get the same message, click on ok and it goes into a "refreshing data" screen and never comes out.

I ran the repair tool and that had no effect. Next I re-installed the game and still had no results. I sent a support ticket in but I suspect it will be a week or so until I get a response. In the mean time I have premium time ticking away. Anyone know how to fix this?

Had the same problem today.

#3 STEF_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 5,443 posts
  • Locationmy cockpit

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:47 AM

Me too.

Problems with challenge + resistance pack redeeming, apparently

#4 Bloody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 569 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 01:18 AM

bump , this is bullshit and needs to fix asap

#5 Cyborne Elemental

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:51 AM

I read in the other section of the forum it has to do with Skilltree unlocks for the modules you recieved in the package you purchased.

I'm assuming that you bought one of the big mech packages right?

If you don't have those modules unlocked, and receive the modules through Injection with the rest of your package items, you have to unlock those specific modules yourself or wait until PGI can fix it.

Go to the Skills tab, pilot skills, and unlock the Modules that came with the package you purchased.

Far as I know that should stop the confirmation thingy popping up.

Edited by Mister D, 01 February 2015 - 04:00 AM.

#6 Spardose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Locationcave near the river

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:39 AM

this, and check cockpit items. message still appears, but game doesnt lock up, at least for me

#7 Bloody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 569 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:43 AM

well i want a refund on my premium days then until they fix their product

#8 Durandal

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 227 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 01 February 2015 - 07:32 AM

View PostMister D, on 01 February 2015 - 03:51 AM, said:

I read in the other section of the forum it has to do with Skilltree unlocks for the modules you recieved in the package you purchased.

I'm assuming that you bought one of the big mech packages right?

If you don't have those modules unlocked, and receive the modules through Injection with the rest of your package items, you have to unlock those specific modules yourself or wait until PGI can fix it.

Go to the Skills tab, pilot skills, and unlock the Modules that came with the package you purchased.

Far as I know that should stop the confirmation thingy popping up.

Unfortunately, doesn't seem to be the issue for us all...I've had the modules from the resistance pack unlocked for some time, still get the popup. Luckily, it has yet to lock me up...just an annoyance rather than a game breaker.

#9 DjPush

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

I dont think I have enough GXP to unlock all those modules

I will give it a shot though.

#10 Wicked12B

• PipPip
  • Death Star
  • Death Star
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMass

Posted 01 February 2015 - 10:54 AM

• Ok make sure you have all the modules that's the problem.

I did not have the 360 mod. I have been playing for a hour no problems since
  • AC 10 COOL DOWN MODULE
  • 360-DEGREE TARGET RETENTION MODULE

#11 DjPush

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 11:09 AM

Yeah.. I don't have 30,000 GXP to unlock radar derp and 360 target retention (those are the two that came with my package that I don't have). I recieved 1800 MC from the Merc challenge. I refuse to spend those hard earned MC on a broken game mechanic. So I guess I'm going to play Farcry 4 until they fix this. Maybe Ubisoft will like my money.

#12 Bloody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 569 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 12:52 PM

i want a refund on my premium days until they fix this. Their product is not working

#13 DjPush

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:19 PM

Interesting developement... I went into pilot trees and used 500MC to convert 8000XP from an Atlas to get the 15000 needed for unlocking radar derp. Once I had the 15000 GXP the module unlocked itself and now the problem has gone away. No more client locking up, no need to spend the 15000 GXP and I now have a radar derp module.... Meh. I don't care enough about the loss of free MC to QQ so.... I will let PGI know about the situation and let them deal with it.

Thanks for the info guys!

#14 Anjian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 06:55 PM

Having the same problem.

Modules won't unlock even if I got over 120,000 GXP.

So much fail. I was planning to buy two mechs too to catch up the sale. Just lost my incentive to buy them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users