#21 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:24 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 02 February 2015 - 01:15 PM, said:

If you mean an united effort.. Those who are not willing to coperate but only sow discord, quiaff? -_-

OPN CLAN UNITY (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4114431) remains in effect.

I have dropped in support of CGB the most but I have dozens of drops in support of your Clan Wolf as well as our Trothkin in Clan Jade Falcon.

As a matter of fact, I am in queue right now (with only minutes remaining till Ceasefire) to contribute toward one last drop in support of Clan Jade Falcon and the Clan Common Defense of the CJF world of Hot Springs.

By my actions alone I serve notice of my fealty to CLAN UNITY.

Words on a forum are but one measure of "cooperation."

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 02 February 2015 - 01:25 PM.

#22 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 02 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 02 February 2015 - 01:24 PM, said:

Words on a forum are but one measure of "cooperation."

I appreciate your efforts. However, not attacking fellow Clans (when we have an IS target.. ) is another means of indirect cooperation, quiaff? :)

#23 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:26 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 02 February 2015 - 01:35 PM, said:

I appreciate your efforts. However, not attacking fellow Clans (when we have an IS target.. ) is another means of indirect cooperation, quiaff? :)

ALL gamers reserve the right to game as they so choose?

Quiaff?

A significant portion of Allied CGB (READ: duration-contracted Mercenary Corp Allied-to-CGB Units) and Allied CSJ (READ: duration-contracted Mercenary Corps Allied-to-CSJ Units) prefer to have #FullTimeCWgamingOpportunities.

I have NEVER been one to tell a fellow gamer that once ALL Clan Smoke Jaguar Liberation and Defense Objectives are complete with 4 or 5-hours remaining till Ceasefire that these gamers can't look to other sources of STRUCTURED and NON-CONFRONTATIONAL Unit on Unit "Wargames" on Clan periphery worlds.

Would you deny Wolf Allied Mercenary Corps Units their right to game however they choose.

To ensure CLAN UNITY and the continued viability of the CGB/CSJ Peace... I identified in my OP - UNSANCTIONED Attack on Clan Ghost Bear (http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__4104416) the completely understandable but potential destabilizing (if left unpublicized) effect of "Gamers looking for Full-time CW Game Opportunities"

In the OP for this thread I offer a means to both address "Gamers looking to Game" as well as offering a largely unobjectionable means for CGB to reacquire what the PGI algorithm remains deadest to prevent - a Kurita Invasion Corridor for CGB.

I would see all four Clans maintain viable Invasions Corridors so that the Clans retain momentum and the Drive to Terra continues unabated.

#24 Osis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBitterVet

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:35 PM

Hail,

So in a nutshell, Prussian is speaking on behalf of the 1st Jaguar Guards. The 10+ other Smoke Alliance units have not been part of these conversations.

Seyla,

#25 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:40 PM

So, rather than a tradition Trial of Possession, maybe between a few units of both SJ and GB, the Clans are bartering like merchants? I thought you were warriors, not politicians.

#26 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:42 PM

View PostOsis, on 02 February 2015 - 08:35 PM, said:

Hail,

So in a nutshell, Prussian is speaking on behalf of the 1st Jaguar Guards. The 10+ other Smoke Alliance units have not been part of these conversations.

Seyla,

What a shame, considering he makes a lot of sense generally.

Also perhaps a pity then that the Smoke alliance does not then appear interested or supportive of Clan Unity initiatives.

#27 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:07 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 02 February 2015 - 08:40 PM, said:

So, rather than a tradition Trial of Possession, maybe between a few units of both SJ and GB, the Clans are bartering like merchants? I thought you were warriors, not politicians.

Don't hate the player... hate the game?

#28 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:12 PM

View PostOsis, on 02 February 2015 - 08:35 PM, said:

Hail,

Seyla,

Neg.

I speak for myself as a Smoke Jaguar.

What are your questions?

#29 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:50 PM

View PostLord Ikka, on 02 February 2015 - 08:40 PM, said:

Early and honorable CSJ defeats resulted in the loss of worlds to the renown martial prowess of House Kurita's DCMS.

During this period (o/a New Years) a number of us realized CSJ would have to completely shuck the shackles of Lore and embrace those ways and means most conducive to an efficient and effective Clan Victory...

In my case, I strive for a Clan Victory, NOT a parochial Smoke Jaguar Victory.

We were able to adapt when faced with the Dragon's might.

Is HK nimble of thought enough to now adapt to a resurgent Jaguar?

I truly hope so, it would lead to more glorious gaming for us all.

#30 Peter2000

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

View PostNoesis, on 02 February 2015 - 08:42 PM, said:

What a shame, considering he makes a lot of sense generally.

Also perhaps a pity then that the Smoke alliance does not then appear interested or supportive of Clan Unity initiatives.

"Clan Unity Initiatives" is your euphemism for rolling over and playing dead so you can take free worlds? Nice try!

#31 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 03 February 2015 - 12:59 AM

View PostPeter2000, on 02 February 2015 - 10:18 PM, said:

"Clan Unity Initiatives" is your euphemism for rolling over and playing dead so you can take free worlds? Nice try!

As I understand it, it is the use of mutual defense aggreements to strengthen the push to terra against the IS.

Not sure how that fits into your colorfull metaphor, and I'm pretty sure that is the intention as laid out by Prussian.

#32 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:39 AM

View PostNoesis, on 03 February 2015 - 12:59 AM, said:

...(snip)...

Noesis, your current CGB Icon could compel a viewer to misinterpret your comment as one that is cajoling in nature and attempting to shame CSJ into upholding "Clan Unity Initiatives" thus turning over uncontested CSJ worlds.

View PostPeter2000, on 02 February 2015 - 10:18 PM, said:

...(snip)...

It appears to me that there could have been a misunderstanding here, as Noesis (CDR of the Dark Born) has only recently left CSJ for colder climes of CGB.

#33 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 03 February 2015 - 03:00 AM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 03 February 2015 - 02:39 AM, said:

Noesis, your current CGB Icon could compel a viewer to misinterpret your comment as one that is cajoling in nature and attempting to shame CSJ into upholding "Clan Unity Initiatives" thus turning over uncontested CSJ worlds.

If people want to assume and project from their perspective rather than clarify positions then that is their problem not mine. I have spent enough effort trying to convince people of the more neutral perspective of the Dark Born when it come to CW but people still want to put their own fantasised stamp onto what we represent regardless.

I have confirmed my understanding of the Unity idea being one of mutual defense agreements against the IS, which does not need to include Clan Vs Clan actions.

This you have placed in your rhetoric as seperated ideas in this thread and elsewhere so I was under no illusion that The Clan Unity initiative meant Non Aggression Pacts between Clans except for those who wish to enter into these arrangements as seperate units or alliances as per their own choices.

This then allowing for the recognised ability for units or alliances to freely make use of aggression points on the Clan Borders as per their own individual choices.

If this is not the case then please can you advise the understanding of the Clan Unity initiative better. Something that I see as a seperated entity in terms of ideas to this threads propsal but obviously interlinked as per your indicated "gesture" of good faith to a mutually aligned faction with common interests?

#34 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:36 AM

Good Noesis, you have the heart of my intention with OPN CLAN UNITY.

#35 Osis

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 166 posts
  • LocationBitterVet

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:59 AM

View PostPrussian Havoc, on 02 February 2015 - 09:12 PM, said:

Neg.

I speak for myself as a Smoke Jaguar.

What are your questions?

Hail,

"I speak for myself" puts it all in perspective, thank you.

Seyla,

#36 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 03 February 2015 - 07:28 AM

View PostOsis, on 03 February 2015 - 06:59 AM, said:

Hail,

"I speak for myself" puts it all in perspective, thank you.

Seyla,

Let's take this off-line via PM or TeamSpeak if you prefer. We should speak further in private.

Edited by Prussian Havoc, 03 February 2015 - 09:52 AM.

#37 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,686 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:19 AM

As I said before, Clan Smoke Jaguar hits Rasalhague and Kurita, Clan Ghost bear hits Rasalhague and Steiner. No repatriation needs to happen, nor should it happen. Tahn Lihn was captured FROM kurita, it was not taken from ghost bear.

#38 Prussian Havoc

• Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:10 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 03 February 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:

As I said before, Clan Smoke Jaguar hits Rasalhague and Kurita, Clan Ghost bear hits Rasalhague and Steiner. No repatriation needs to happen, nor should it happen. Tahn Lihn was captured FROM kurita, it was not taken from ghost bear.

And as I said many times previously, MANY concessions are worth keeping Trothkin in CGB both MOTIVATED TOWARD TERRA and in possession of a Liberation Axis of Approach to Terra.

ANYTHING short of that smacks of intra-factional parochialism or duplicity in true support to the Inner Sphere Mercenary Alliance STATED intensional of keeping the Clans so tied in knots fighting each other that Beta comes and goes with Terra unthreatened by a Clan...

...let alone New Avalon liberated herself, the true seat of Inner Sphere Hegemony!

#39 LegoPirate

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 339 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 03 February 2015 - 02:51 PM

theres way too much rp in this thread

View Postpbiggz, on 03 February 2015 - 08:19 AM, said:

ironic you and QB are here considering your 2 units regularly try to snipe planets from us.

Edited by LegoPirate, 03 February 2015 - 02:55 PM.

#40 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,686 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 03 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

View PostLegoPirate, on 03 February 2015 - 02:51 PM, said:

theres way too much rp in this thread

ironic you and QB are here considering your 2 units regularly try to snipe planets from us.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users