Frr: A Call To Arms

5 replies to this topic

#1 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 05 February 2015 - 02:47 PM

Greetings, pilots of the honorable House Davion. I come to you this afternoon with a request, a plea for assistance in our fight against the clan onslaught. Last weekend's surprise assault on Tukayyid caught us completely off-guard, and with the new front opened in the heart of our territory coupled with the rate we've been losing comms with planets, we fear the Free Rasalhague Republic is on the brink of extinction.

If there are any available units that can take up a week contract for the FRR, we desperately need your help. This weekend, we'd like to start a massive counter-offensive to drive the clan lines back to the outer reaches, to spread their line back out and break the tip of their spear, which is aimed directly at Terra. By the end of the week we hope to have a stable line again, closer to the outer reaches. We'd like to restore as much of a buffer as possible. We can only do it with the help of our brothers and sisters throughout the Inner Sphere.

It is encouraged to join the FRR Hub Teamspeak server as well, for those who can make it, for additional resources while coordinating efforts. We have lacked the numbers necessary to stem the tide, but with the core of the IS now under direct threat from the clan aggressors, we hope that this will be the time for the Inner Sphere to come together in common defense of the FRR, and in turn common defense of the greater good of humanity. May the Gods bless us in our endeavors.

#2 BaconCouch

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 163 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:23 AM

I mean, I'm down.
IF Kurita Liao and Marik would stop trying to take our planets, sure I'd be happy to come drop with you all, with real 12 man units.

#3 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:58 AM

View PostBaconCouch, on 06 February 2015 - 07:23 AM, said:

I mean, I'm down.
IF Kurita Liao and Marik would stop trying to take our planets, sure I'd be happy to come drop with you all, with real 12 man units.

Ha ha ha.

"Trying"

#4 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 06 February 2015 - 10:33 AM

View PostSquelches, on 06 February 2015 - 09:58 AM, said:

Ha ha ha.

"Trying"

Also, "It was totally OK when we were doing it to you guys but now it's unfair!"

#5 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 06 February 2015 - 12:13 PM

The FWLM is willing to assist in the effort to preserve the FRR, but we need to do more. If you have not done so already, please see the call to reforge the Star League, and post your availability for the Conference of Wazan. We are trying to unite the entire Inner Sphere and push the Clans back beyond the Periphery where they came from, and we urgently request that all IS Loyalist units, and any IS-committed Merc units send representatives to the Conference of Wazan on the Marik TS to discuss a formal restablishment of the Star League.

#6 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:38 PM

Attention all units responding to the FRR Call to Arms

The Royal KungsArmé is opening available coms channels for coordinated defenses against the clan advance. As the clans have already begun their operations on our current planets under seige, we encourage all to use voice coms as much as possible, whether it be ours or yours, and especially if you are running with many mixed units in a 12 man drop. Our research has shown that mixed unit 12 man drops can actually defeat organized 12 man groups. Offer simple strategies and move in agreement, no matter what. Even a poor tactic stand a better chance if all are committed 100%. This weekend, I want you all to come into the battle with the mindset that you are the deadliest threat the clans have ever known. Your goal, more than anything else, is to KILL THEM ALL! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! Make them pay dearly for their choice to threaten our ways of life. Bring your dirtiest fighting techniques, your nastiest builds. All stops are removed, all bets off. We're in it for the total and complete destruction of their advance.

Remember, do everything you can to promote positive morale to your brothers in arms. When they are injured, pick them up. When they begin to falter, offer words of encouragement to rally them again. We will be tested mentally and physically in the next coming days, possibly harder than we've ever been tested. Working together though, the human spirit will prevail, as well as the greater good of mankind.

Free Rasalhauge Republic Teamspeak server

frrhub.tk:9725 or 162.243.239.158:9725

Password; Dragon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users