And Again...davion Is Attacking Steiner.

30 replies to this topic

#1 Nainko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 815 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:05 PM

It would be at least fair if you would officially declare the end of non-aggression-pact!

I mean, we have so many fronst, to all 4 Clans now, FRR, Kurita and Marik. I am deeply impressed about that amount of fearlessness to make up front number 8 to us.

Screenshot is 30min old:

Posted Image

#2 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

Don't recognize any of the units. I would love to have a solution to this sort of thing - Davion as a faction has nothing at all to gain from this sort of thing.

I've reached out to some Steiner units before about running training exercises to drop with them and help retake such worlds but was advises that they were hard pressed and would not have people available for that. Totally understandable.

Please pm me though if you want to work something out on off-peak times to facilitate Steiner getting those worlds back.

#3 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:25 PM

View PostNainko, on 05 February 2015 - 03:05 PM, said:

It would be at least fair if you would officially declare the end of non-aggression-pact!

I mean, we have so many fronst, to all 4 Clans now, FRR, Kurita and Marik. I am deeply impressed about that amount of fearlessness to make up front number 8 to us.

Screenshot is 30min old:

Posted Image

Looks like a PUG drop...

#4 Arkaiko

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:25 PM

dont trust on fedrats

#5 Dawnstealer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 3,734 posts
  • LocationBlack Earth

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:28 PM

HHPG...I'd assume they're these guys:

http://mwomercs.com/...-phoenix-guard/

Look pretty well-established. Care to reel them in? We're a bit busy at the moment on all seven other fronts...

#6 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:36 PM

Wouldn't you rather have pugs hitting a border you don't care about than 'defending' your Clan front?

#7 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:44 PM

I know I haven't seen any of them on the Liao front before. Too bad, maybe they'd actually give you some decent numbers if they actually gave a flying Dire Whale about anything but getting their unit name on the easiest planets to take.

#8 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 February 2015 - 03:45 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 05 February 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

Don't recognize any of the units. I would love to have a solution to this sort of thing - Davion as a faction has nothing at all to gain from this sort of thing.

I've reached out to some Steiner units before about running training exercises to drop with them and help retake such worlds but was advises that they were hard pressed and would not have people available for that. Totally understandable.

Please pm me though if you want to work something out on off-peak times to facilitate Steiner getting those worlds back.

Their recruitment thread mentions that they are on the Davion TS...

#9 Nainko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 815 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:00 PM

View PostDavers, on 05 February 2015 - 03:36 PM, said:

Wouldn't you rather have pugs hitting a border you don't care about than 'defending' your Clan front?

Sure, but this happend short after the europe Cease Fire. So it was the only world attacked so far. And as you can see, Steiners are 12 single players.

My Unit gained two Planets today, and the -TJ- defended their Planet today against FRR twice, sucessfully. Now, lets see what will be left after the NA cease fire. Unfortunately, there are not enough organized Steiner teams in the NA-region.

Edited by Nainko, 05 February 2015 - 04:01 PM.

#10 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:03 PM

If only one of the two parties had some sort of centralized structure that could communicate with the others centralized structure and had a way to proactively contact the members of their faction in order to...

Huh, that must just be a Marik/Liao thing.

#11 Nainko

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 815 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:14 PM

Yes, you are absolutly right. Steiner is not organized. And there is no bigger Unit, including mine, who tries to solve it. Instead we all get frustrated by too many enemies. We cannot defend 7 Planets, all 8 hours.

The funny thing is that FRR and Kurita are attacking Steiner. They do not even try to get back their capitals...

#12 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

So about that PL thing....

:-P

Sometimes not everyone is a participant in a unified command structure.

#13 Ian Drsaurri

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 107 posts
  • LocationKentares IV

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

I've seen HHPG and ussually they're defending you from the clans so i don't know. Next time I see them i will tell them not to

#14 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:24 PM

View PostNainko, on 05 February 2015 - 04:14 PM, said:

Yes, you are absolutly right. Steiner is not organized. And there is no bigger Unit, including mine, who tries to solve it. Instead we all get frustrated by too many enemies. We cannot defend 7 Planets, all 8 hours.

The funny thing is that FRR and Kurita are attacking Steiner. They do not even try to get back their capitals...

They lost their capitals by begin face rolled for 2 months. They don't care anymore. They just want to attack someone they can take a world from and try to spread some of the bitter disaffection around.

The current system it designed such that it throws easy wins and money at the Clans and undercuts any IS victories.

My honest, heartfelt solution?

Everyone in every IS unit needs to join the clans with whatever faction the big units are in so they can also duck any serious challenge and farm the remaining IS pugs for easy cash until the already broken system is so bad PGI actually takes steps to fix it.

As long as people stay in the IS side of this PGI seems happy to let it be and try to "fix it" by bonuses that matter little and broad, largely irrelevant Nerf to clan weapons instead of normalizing the mostly broken chassis.

#15 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 04:33 PM

Don't worry, we'll make sure that Davion never bothers you on Pollux again.

#16 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:43 PM

That's Marik - always happy to help when it involves them taking someone else's stuff :-P

I had a friend help me move in college a couple of times, I think he was a Marik. I miss that mini-fridge and my first edition Deities & Demigods. A nice guy but if you let him pick it up then it's ownership was debatable.

Never checked his truck for LRMs but it wouldn't surprise me.

#17 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:44 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 05 February 2015 - 05:43 PM, said:

That's Marik - always happy to help when it involves them taking someone else's stuff :-P

I had a friend help me move in college a couple of times, I think he was a Marik. I miss that mini-fridge and my first edition Deities & Demigods. A nice guy but if you let him pick it up then it's ownership was debatable.

Never checked his truck for LRMs but it wouldn't surprise me.

The one with the Cthulhu Mythos?

#18 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

View PostDavers, on 05 February 2015 - 05:44 PM, said:

The one with the Cthulhu Mythos?

Yup

#19 Davers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:00 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 05 February 2015 - 05:55 PM, said:

Yup

Damn. That's cold.
:D

#20 MischiefSC

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

Yep. Also all the Stormbringer law/chaos gods, etc.

It was like the d&d version of the original 3025 tech manual with the Marauder on the cover (which fell apart. Cheap ass binding).

Full of the Unseen mechs though.

God damn Mariks :-P

Edited by MischiefSC, 05 February 2015 - 06:35 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users