178 replies to this topic

#161 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 09 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

not all of clan wolf have a hate for mercs I know I was a merc before making the decision to become a loyalist but yes there is lots of fighting over here to be had

I experienced some very good drops against the falcons last phase on ridderkerk was quite fun and hard fought in the matches I was in.

Edited by Chocowolf, 09 February 2015 - 02:32 PM.

#162 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:32 PM

I for one, welcome our new merc overlords... :ph34r:

#163 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:37 PM

View Postpbiggz, on 09 February 2015 - 10:37 AM, said:

You know, as long as you harbour an arbitrary hate for mercs, you'll never actually have much success. Mercs are the lifeblood of CW, the faction that treats its mercs best, sees the widest success. Thats why Kurita is doing well, thats why Marik is doing well, thats why Liao is doing relatively well, thats why Steiner and davion have lost planets at every turn, and thats why smoke jaguar is falling apart at the seams.

Oh you....lol...spewing the same garbage here too huh? Lolz...

#164 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,684 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:19 PM

View PostVon Blumen, on 09 February 2015 - 04:37 PM, said:

Oh you....lol...spewing the same garbage here too huh? Lolz...

Check your PMs

#165 JT Black

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 230 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 February 2015 - 05:51 PM

CyclonerM.

You do great honors to our Clan ,our unit.Thank you faithful Veteran.

To everyone here. A time comes when all of you will fight side by side. Even if against each other ,but with honor and respect.

You will remember one another,years from now.

That is a constant, in victory or defeat to try your best and show due respect at the end.

Wolf , Bear , Falcon , Jaguar , Mercs . We all want the same, our names carved in the great halls of Terra and each others memories of having good fights from start to end.

I for one respect Mercs as much as I respect the Clans.

Like CyclonerM said, I was once one,found my home in Clan Wolf, CWI is my family now.

o7

#166 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 10 February 2015 - 11:38 AM

Just dropping back in here for a friendly "I told you so".

There is no "fast path" through any faction. THe algorithm will NOT work that way so let us just continue to dogpile on CGB until the stars align and we can attack the FRR again.

#167 Shaitan Kerensky

• PipPipPip
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • Trinary Star Captain
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:29 PM

One more to go!

#168 Khan Felix Pryde

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWinning, somewhere, but definitely winning

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:34 AM

What is this? As I type this there is currently 2 groups attacking, Vulcan, which you already noticed before we retook it, does not give you the path you seek. Turret dropping in the middle of the day? Is this clan Ghost Bear I see before me? If you say you want Dell to get into the innershere, then take it from my cold dead talons. If you want a war, I will fight a war of Annihilation. If you act like freebirths, I will treat you like them.

To be clear: Fighting is never dishonorable, I have had some excellent matches with several Wolf groups the last few days, and their honor stands untarnished in my eyes. But lying about your intentions is as disgusting as bringing more forces to a batchall than you state. And even a Solahma would not dare to dishonor his Clan by turret dropping.

Clan Wolf dishonors the Kerensky vision to use such underhanded Amaris tactics! InnerSphere you say. It looks to me like you would rather join them than fight them.

Edited by Khan Felix Pryde, 11 February 2015 - 10:06 AM.

#169 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:12 AM

View PostKhan Felix Pryde, on 11 February 2015 - 09:34 AM, said:

What is this? As I type this there is currently 2 groups attacking, Vulcan, which you already noticed before we retook it, does not give you the path you seek. Turret dropping in the middle of the day? Is this clan Ghost Bear I see before me? If you say you want Dell to get into the innershere, then take it from my cold dead talons. If you want a war, I will fight a war of Annihilation. If you act like freebirths, I will treat you like them.

To be clear: Fighting is never dishonorable, I have had some excellent matches with several Wolf groups the last few days, and their honor stands untarnished in my eyes. But lying about your intentions is as disgusting as bringing more forces to a batchall than you state. And even a Solahma would not dare to dishonor his Clan by turret dropping.

Clan Wolf dishonors the Kerensky vision to use such underhanded Amaris tactics! InnerSphere you say. It looks to me like you would rather join them than fight them.

Please get screenshots so we can see which units are being disingenuous about their intentions.

Edited by Kain Thul, 11 February 2015 - 10:12 AM.

#170 Brusana

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:29 AM

View PostKain Thul, on 11 February 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

Please get screenshots so we can see which units are being disingenuous about their intentions.

It would appear to be the same unit that attacked the Jaguars.

#171 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:14 AM

If there are no defenders, a batchall cannot be sent :P

Anyway, i think CWI is not attacking Vulcan, even if we have no other targets beside CSJ.. -_-

#172 KuroNyra

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:28 PM

View PostBrusana, on 11 February 2015 - 10:29 AM, said:

Merc unit apparently...

"Quelle surprise!"

#173 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:45 PM

View PostBrusana, on 11 February 2015 - 10:29 AM, said:

Mercs from FRR who took a short contract. Hopefully the 2 pm ceasefire brings better news and a new planet for them to focus.

#174 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 11 February 2015 - 12:45 PM

Unfortunately the unit in question is not something we can control and appears to care less for any ceasefire in place. That being said you shouldn't be seeing any CWI members dropping on it

#175 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 11 February 2015 - 01:14 PM

Hell according to post they just made in the other thread they consider themselves not as mercs but as an FRR loyalist unit that is just short term testing clan tech.

#176 CGB Behemoth

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 418 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:10 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 11 February 2015 - 01:14 PM, said:

Hell according to post they just made in the other thread they consider themselves not as mercs but as an FRR loyalist unit that is just short term testing clan tech.

If you remember LOR, FRR couldn't have mercs at all. Guys just tired of protecting faction alone with pugs. Also they wanted to have some CW-play with clan-tech.

#177 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:47 PM

Well, maybe once FRR is completely conquered, they'll be willing to attack IS targets. Sorry about those mercs. If I could stop them, I would.

Edited by Knightcrawler, 11 February 2015 - 07:48 PM.

#178 Lanadon Conners

• Pip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 11 posts
  • LocationIn a Dropship in Orbit above you

Posted 19 February 2015 - 01:02 AM

I have NEVER been more proud to be of the Clans..

http://mwomercs.com/...20#entry4210901

THIS is why we must take Terra my brothers and sisters.

SCol Lanadon
Gal Com EXO
CWI Clan Wolf

#179 Dresari Iain

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 31 posts
  • LocationStranded on the sands of Bone-Norman

Posted 02 March 2019 - 05:35 AM

View PostKhan Felix Pryde, on 07 February 2015 - 11:32 AM, said:

Not all Falcons are Crusader, contrary to popular belief. Just as not all wolves are warden. The difference is that when it came down to it, every warrior in CJF was willing to put those differences aside and go with the majority. Their first loyalty was to their clan. Wolf crusaders were more loyal to the crusader concept than to their clan, they were willing to fight and disown their own warden brothers. The strongest clan became weak, they lost sight of the one true Kerensky vision. It is not domination or protecting the weak, it is unifying mankind. They left many on worlds to die, knowing that it was to save the most amount of people. The only way to save the lives of the innocent was to leave the IS. Regardless of whether your goal is to take terra for glory or for leverage to stop the clan invasion, we must be united or we will be destroyed. Reference was made that MWO CJF is very different from LORE CJF, and to that I say, are we really that different? Are politics a better indicator than unity? Because like the CJF of LORE, we are unified and together we are very strong. Come, join us, fight for CJF if unity and victory is what you seek. All others beware, for the Falcons talons are very sharp indeed.

Blah blah blah. You're no better pilots as those fighting in Clan Wolf or for the IS. But yeah, clan mechs do the difference, with equal tonnage and Numbers. Gosh, clans are so ridiculously OP in FP and this is so badly lore Breaking. All that's the Reason FP is abandoned now. As it should. It's Nothing but a Battletech parody.

Bloody clanners... See you on quickplay where I can pilot a clan mech and give you hell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users