760 replies to this topic

#21 Maxwell Albritten

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 426 posts
  • LocationWoogi, Taurian Concordat

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:44 PM

The best way to push back the clans is to open up more attack lanes into them. There is only one way to do that.

#22 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 06 February 2015 - 01:44 PM

View PostPrawfut Bludskin, on 06 February 2015 - 01:26 PM, said:

I have never been called dastardly before B)

Now you'll have to grow a moustache and curl the ends with some heavy wax.

Oh, and repeat after me with gusto

Mua ha ha ha

#23 Kasechemui

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

We Tamar-Jaeger would like to join.

Because we are a german unit, Saturday evening (e.g. 21:00 CET) would be okay.
But we need an interstellar ceasefire. I doupt any of the german Steiner units would accept a situation, where Marik or any other house is moving against the LyrCom.
To be honest there are many who want revenge for Mariks agressions.
We TJ do. But we can wait until the Clans are pushed back into their holes.

Of course this would also include an end of any attacks by Steiner against the FRR. ;)
At least for the time being.

p.s.: I can only talk for the TJ.

#24 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationWazan

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:31 PM

There will definitely be a general ceasefire agreement. We may have to discuss some planet exchanges, though, because of a number of reasons, but there are a number of ways that compensation, temporary occupation agreements, etc. can be worked out.

All of this will be discussed at the Conference. That's one of the reasons why I want to have this conference and get the Star League formed, so we can get "formal" ceasefires, alliances, etc. put together, as well as coordinate strategies, attacks, defenses, etc. There will be a lot to talk about, and a lot of issues to cover and resolve, but I really think we can get this done.

And then, once we've kicked the Clans out of the Inner Sphere, we can go back to the important work of fighting each other. } ; = 8 )

Edited by Ilithi Dragon, 06 February 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#25 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:35 PM

So lets say, based on the feedback thus far, that a decent number of Marik and Kurita units/players can be talked into this. That increases the chances of AFFS getting on board, I think, since we'd essentially only have Liao to worry about. I still think most of Liao won't go for this, no matter what Marik says and does.

I'm going to poke some of the AFFS guys, make sure they saw this - BSI are members, not top brass, so I can only speak for us. I can't make the meeting, but I'll see if our unit leader can.

#26 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:58 PM

Ooh, Ooh, can I come? :D

#27 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:03 PM

This warms my heart to see! I'll forward the proposal to our command.

#28 Molossian Dog

• 1,393 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:07 PM

View PostWingbreaker, on 06 February 2015 - 03:58 PM, said:

Ooh, Ooh, can I come? :D

Sure. Nothing builds cameraderie like burning an enemy on the stakes together.

Edited by Molossian Dog, 06 February 2015 - 04:07 PM.

#29 Crockdaddy

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:15 PM

View PostHarathan, on 06 February 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

Fantastic idea, I'm all for it, but I don't think it'll happen with the numbers we'd need.

Liao has too much invested in hitting Davion. They're not going to give that up under any circumstances.

Kurita already decided they don't want to fight CSJ, regardless of how much support they get. In fact, they complain about how much support they get, apparently people from other factions filling their defence queues is too much help.

Davion AFFS units might go for it if it meant getting Kurita and Marik off our back, but I'm dubious about that happening, plus our PUGs apparently think hitting Steiner is the height of lulz.

Steiner would go for it I think, but there is no Steiner unified command anymore by some accounts, so it'd be hit and miss.

FRR may or may not insist they do or do not need the help, depending on which pilot you ask.

Marik could go either way.

In any case, I would love to be proved wrong.

Dear Coordinator say HA HA ... silly Davion post not disappoint. All whine little substance.

Dear Coordinator wishes Lord Ikka to mention how Davion "ghost capped" many planets in their lust for all things not Steiner in the Inner Sphere. Dear Coordinator wishes for Davion to understand those planets will be returned one way or another.

Now that the ePeen message is out of the way. We are interested.

Edited by CrockdaddyAoD, 06 February 2015 - 04:21 PM.

#30 Gas Guzzler

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 14,250 posts
  • LocationCalifornia Central Coast

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

View PostHarathan, on 06 February 2015 - 11:20 AM, said:

Fantastic idea, I'm all for it, but I don't think it'll happen with the numbers we'd need.

Liao has too much invested in hitting Davion. They're not going to give that up under any circumstances.

Kurita already decided they don't want to fight CSJ, regardless of how much support they get. In fact, they complain about how much support they get, apparently people from other factions filling their defence queues is too much help.

Davion AFFS units might go for it if it meant getting Kurita and Marik off our back, but I'm dubious about that happening, plus our PUGs apparently think hitting Steiner is the height of lulz.

Steiner would go for it I think, but there is no Steiner unified command anymore by some accounts, so it'd be hit and miss.

FRR may or may not insist they do or do not need the help, depending on which pilot you ask.

Marik could go either way.

In any case, I would love to be proved wrong.

IS defenders defending isn't helping when they get rolled in under 10 minutes.

#31 DeathlyEyes

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Messenger
  • 940 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationMetaphorical Island somewhere in the Pacific

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:23 PM

We already exist. I am the leader of SLR, Star League Reborn. We placed second in Run Hot or Die open with our first run in leagues. We are now a member of the MercStar Alliance. Come check us out at mercstar.net I seriously hope you check us out, we are looking to control as much territory as we can to protect as much as possible.

Edited by DeathlyEyes, 06 February 2015 - 06:21 PM.

#32 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:48 PM

View PostCrockdaddyAoD, on 06 February 2015 - 04:15 PM, said:

Now that the bad attempt at trolling and using RP as an excuse is out of the way. We are interested in talking crap on the forum.

FTFY

Edited by Harathan, 06 February 2015 - 04:51 PM.

#33 Davers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,886 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:50 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 06 February 2015 - 01:14 PM, said:

[/i]
Maybe the time has come.. Wether the Clans will reforge a new and better Star League, or the Inner Sphere will finally unite togheter for the good of humanity.

Either case, mankind wins, quiaff?

As a Warden, this proposal warms my heart and gives me hope for the Inner Sphere.

May this new Star League be born soon and bring a new ray of light to all the citizens of the Inner Sphere!

MechWarrior CyclonerM, CWI , Alpha Galaxy, 13th Wolf Guards

The South is strong, but the North remembers!

As a Clan apparently dedicated to fighting the other Clans, maybe we should invite Wolf too? :D

#34 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:51 PM

Hey, let's keep the epeen stuff out of this thread, please. We need to keep focused on coming together and fighting the Clans, not fighting each other.

There will be plenty of time to beat up on each other after we've sent the Clans packing home.

#35 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:06 PM

Keep in mind the clans are going to be sending propagandists to ensure we don't come together on a united front. Be on the look out for "new" merc units arriving. By now the clans are well aware of the uptick in inter-faction communications. They will be doing everything possible to maintain an edge, including ensuring tempers flair between houses.

#36 Grendel408

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

Blue Star Irregulars are currently under Davion contract. We see no issue with working to help drive the Clans back into the Periphery from whence they came. The SLDF abandoned the Inner Sphere during it's most dire of times, with good intentions all deeds go unpunished... but for the Clans to return only to bring about war that the SLDF hoped so much to avoid is blasphemous at best.

Blue Star Irregulars stayed behind to help defend the Inner Sphere when it's brethren fled the worlds we now defend, and defend we shall. Should a new Star League be reborn to help drive back these invaders, then the Irregulars will be there. Until then, we will follow orders from our comrades in AFFS Command.

Edited by Grendel408, 06 February 2015 - 05:37 PM.

#37 Vas79

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 826 posts
  • LocationSt Ives, Capitol Apocalypse Lancer Compact

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:43 PM

The Apocalypse Lancers are behind this idea 100%, I'm not sure if I can rep tomorrrow (date night and all) however all we need is direction and we will do the rest.

#38 Ilithi Dragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 475 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

Vas, if you can get someone from your unit to show up as a rep, that will work, or even getting someone from another unit that you trust to represent you who can attend. We would like to get as many people represented as we can, but this is very short notice, after all. If things go well, though, it will just be the first stage of IS coordination and communication.

#39 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

The Skjaldborg of the FRR is behind this, and will be attending.

#40 King Kuranes

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

Will BWC of the Marik's be abiding by this agreement?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users