4 replies to this topic

#1 BravoRomeO

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNW Ohio

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

Anyone know where I can get an explanation about all the new things on the cw screen when you are preparing for drop?

#2 Rasc4l

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 496 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:35 PM

View PostBravoRomeO, on 04 February 2015 - 02:27 PM, said:

Anyone know where I can get an explanation about all the new things on the cw screen when you are preparing for drop?

It shows the number of groups currently in queue. The numbers go from 1 to 11, because full 12-men groups of course already count for a full group and show in the "attack queue" or whatever it was. Sorry if I'm vague, don't have the game open and writing this from memory.

But for instance, if you're dropping in a group of 5, you should see one tick at the number 5. If there's no one else yet, the other parts of the "diagram" are empty. If you would now see 3 more "pilot receiving orders" after your 5-men group, the diagram could show the 3 players in the following ways:

- 3 ticks at number 1: 3 single players in addition to your 5-men
- 1 tick at number 1 + 1 tick at number 2: 1 single dropper and a 2-man group in addition to yours
- 1 tick at number 3: a 3-man group in addition to yours.

#3 Gauvan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 03:39 PM

Thanks for the info, Rasc4l. I grabbed some screenshots last night for whenever I get a chance to update my guide and thought posting them here might illustrate what you are describing.

Feel free to explain the drop lobby as well :)

Posted Image

Questions I have:
  • What do the G'Gugvuntt and Vl'hurg attack fleets above and to the right and left of the dial indicate? I think these light up red or blue to indicate a count of attacking 12-mans and defending 12-mans. It looks like they provide the same info as the Attack Queue and Defend Queue chevrons.

Posted Image
  • What exactly do the progress bars on each active attack zone mean? Is the light color the attacker progress or the defender?
  • It used to be that the odd zones were the cold maps and the even zones were the hot map. How ddoes it work with the third map?
Thanks!

Edited by Gauvan, 04 February 2015 - 06:03 PM.

#4 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,676 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 04 February 2015 - 07:49 PM

View PostGauvan, on 04 February 2015 - 03:39 PM, said:

Questions I have:
  • What do the G'Gugvuntt and Vl'hurg attack fleets above and to the right and left of the dial indicate? I think these light up red or blue to indicate a count of attacking 12-mans and defending 12-mans. It looks like they provide the same info as the Attack Queue and Defend Queue chevrons.

That's what I gathered as well. Only difference is this top part is always visible even when the tab in the middle is set to planet info.

View PostGauvan, on 04 February 2015 - 03:39 PM, said:

• What exactly do the progress bars on each active attack zone mean? Is the light color the attacker progress or the defender?
  • It used to be that the odd zones were the cold maps and the even zones were the hot map. How ddoes it work with the third map?
Thanks!

I think the progress bar in each of the 15 segments is time elapsed in that match. When it's full, that match is almost over so you know that defending team or attacking team might drop on the same planet again soon. Or, if all 15 matches are in progress, how many are almost over.

From the left bottom, cold, hot, new, cold, hot, new, cold, hot, new. Sorry, forget the names other than Boreal right this second.

#5 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 06:16 PM

View PostBravoRomeO, on 04 February 2015 - 02:27 PM, said:

Heeeereee..

That jerk Professor Dakka explains...
http://mwomercs.com/...e-info-feature/

Edited by ShinVector, 05 February 2015 - 06:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users