When Did Cw Stats Start Counting On Our Profile Page?

Need More Info Suggestion

4 replies to this topic

#1 HlynkaCG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

Like the title says, I just noticed that CW stats (kills, deaths, etc...) are counting on our stats page, and I was wondering when that started.

I was also wondering if it would be possible to turn that off or have the CW stats tracked on a seperate page. It's messing with my number-crunching.

#2 Karpundir

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:38 PM

I don't know what you're referring to, because I don't see any CW stats in my profile and I have played my fair share of CW and do not see the CW maps or game modes represented.

Maybe provide a screenshot to show what you see?

Edited by Karpundir, 06 February 2015 - 09:39 PM.

#3 HlynkaCG

• 1,263 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:40 PM

View PostKarpundir, on 06 February 2015 - 09:38 PM, said:

I don't know what you're referring to, because I don't see any CW stats in my profile and I have played my fair share of CW and do not see the CW maps or game modes represented.

Maybe provide a screenshot to show what you see?

I am refering to wins, losses, kills, deaths, time in match, damage dealt, hit percentages, etc... You know, the stuff that appears on your stats pages.

When CW was first relesed a match played in CW would not be reflected in any of your stats. Now they are, When did that change?

#4 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 07 February 2015 - 03:54 AM

View PostHlynkaCG, on 06 February 2015 - 11:40 PM, said:

I am refering to wins, losses, kills, deaths, time in match, damage dealt, hit percentages, etc... You know, the stuff that appears on your stats pages.

When CW was first relesed a match played in CW would not be reflected in any of your stats. Now they are, When did that change?

Since last patch Hlynka, and its one of those changes that already starts to hurt CW, when one starts seeing people trying to hide in their crippled mechs or running away to avoid getting destroyed. :(

#5 HlynkaCG

• 1,263 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:29 AM

Roger that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users