New Team And Player Training Camp

No replies to this topic

#1 DjPush

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:23 AM

Sooo... I have noticed a lot of team and player bashing of skill from the community and wanted to offer some kind of service to new players and/or teams. I have some premium time and I'm willing to devote a couple hours a week to give anyone who wants some pointers. I'm no maverick and I don't make any claims to be the best at the game. However, I do have 16,000 drops under my belt and a azz load of premium time to use on private drop cues for training purposes.

I live in the USA and am in the Mountain standard time zone. Probably the best time for me would be on Sunday Evenings. I also have a private TS server that you can join me on by yourself or with your team. My Team would also be willing to help with the training once your ready to take on organized groups. Probably start off light playing against you with joke builds until you get used to playing together using tactics and then hit you with the meta.

Anyway, I encourage anyone else with some spare time to offer the same services to those who might want it. PM me if interested and good luck to you all!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users