• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:05 AM

[color=#2C3635]before anything is said, here are the needed links:

www.twitch.tv/orcryst01/ <----- Stream Link

www.extra-life.org/participant… <-------- Donation Page[

Hello all, and thanks for reading!

as some of you know, i have challenged myself this year to do not 1, not 2, but 12 charity streaming marathons this year to help benefit the Children's Miracle Network. The charity event i ran on january 21'st was just the first leg of the challenge, spanning 24 hours (9AM till 9AM EST) i played games such as Mechwarrior Online, Dark Souls (although OBS apparently hates my DSfix) League of Legends, and Smite) was up well past 40 viewers at one point, and raised 185$ for charity! i set my goal low, with low expectations, as last year i only had 1 donator on stream, however i started late in the year.. this year is different, im starting nice and early and will raise my small 500$ goal easily, and blow it away, setting a new bar for 2016's run.

anyways, without further hesitation, February's scedule:

Start time-

Sunday, February 15'th 2015 @ 9AM EST

9AM > 3PM = Diablo III Hardcore Playthrough, featuring Rataz
3PM > 3AM = Mechwarrior Online: 12-Hour Mech-a- Thon (with prizes!)
3AM > 9AM = random jarble, probably smite, or league, or minecraft, cause at this point my brain will be jelly.

I hope you can all tune in, but if you can't, i hope you consider leaving a small donation anyways, its for a great cause, and all proceeds go to help support Ottawa's Eastern childrens hospital of eastern ontario.

The giveaway will be at the end of my mechwarrior segment at 3AM EST. here's how it works:

When I start playing mechwarrior online, i will make an announcement saying that all donations will now qualify to enter in a draw for a giveaway. the prize will be determined at a later date, but it will most likely be an urbie pack, or a clan mech, that can be redeemed and used in Mechwarrior Online. anyways, all donations between the start, and finish of my mechwarrior stream need to have their Mechwarrior Username as a note on the donation slip, so i know who to send the codes too after winning.

*ONLY PEOPLE WHO SUPPLY THE USERNAME ON THE DONATION SLIP QUALIFY FOR THE FREE MECH DRAW!*

Edited by orcryst, 07 February 2015 - 07:07 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users