Mechwarrior Online - The Freedom Pack

No replies to this topic

#1 Araevin Teshurr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn your base, eating your food!

Posted 07 February 2015 - 10:05 AM

Greetings,

So most know about the failure of PG to launch a new game, Transverse; a space combat simulator, in order to make a subscription based game like Eve Online, a game with a larger player base and more money from subscriptions - that has lasted now for over a decade.

MWO can go in that direction, but based more on the ground warfare that CCP failed to do with Dust514, and instead, build upon MWO by adding MMO elements, slowly but surely.

Now would be the critical time to figure out if Cry Engine can handle an MMO, or if it would need a new platform. If a new platform is needed, then I agree to purchase MWO2 Total Warfare, when it comes out. If not, then let the new games begin, by adding modular contact to this game.

Add real salvage, then a way to redistribute salvage among our units, then how to reprocess and create new weapons, then a market for them. This makes a market and invention scheme, which can be paired then with house faction and invention, on and on.

I look forward to what all MWO players want. An MWO universe. Arena combat will have to suffice for now. I admit it's not enough, even I left for a few months, waiting for CW.

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users