Training Grounds Overhaul

No replies to this topic

#1 Night Thastus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 825 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

This is meant to be a comprehensive list of the many changes needed to testing grounds, in both my opinion, and those suggested by friends. If you have more, feel free to write it, and I'll add it.

All of these would be optional for an individual testing grounds session as check-boxes, drop-down menus and otherwise when you start testing grounds. You could, if you wanted, ignore all these features and simply drop into a match like before.

1: Customizable enemy mechs (mech, variant, weapons, armor, everything via a simple smurfy-esque menu) (These custom mech's should be savable as well)

2: Enemy mechs with AI (Cmon guys, they had AI for mechs in MW1-4, this isn't new or anything)

3: AI Mechs that fight specific enemy mechs, work in teams, fight you, etc

4: Choice of any mech to play in testing grounds (such as in MW4, IOW I don't "own" a cataphract, but can choose it, load it out, and mess around in testing grounds)

5: Timer for testing grounds

6: Ability to command an individual/group of mech's to follow, attack, defend, etc

7: Ability to have an enemy mech of your type fight you, so you can understand how the build feels to fight against (Really just customizable enemy mechs + AI)

8: Switching map mid-testing grounds, without leaving and coming back

9: Ability to re-arm/repair in testing grounds (same goes to enemy mechs)

10: Ability to re-spawn enemy mechs

11: Ability to randomize the mechs present on the map before launch (rather than the same default group each match, assuming you don't want to customize them fully)

12: Ability to choose where mech's spawn so you don't need to chase all over for them / so you can use tactics properly (your "team" of AI starts on one side with you, other on the other side)

I'm sure there are more, feel free to leave them in the comments below! I had more myself, but never wrote them down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users