• 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:25 AM

View PostHobotorium, on 14 February 2015 - 11:16 AM, said:

ha ha ha ha
dare to question the leadership and vision of Coordinator
no wonder star league is less prestigious than FRR beer league

Shhhh, honey no.
Freebirths are talking, you vat born scum.

#384 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:25 AM

View PostValar13, on 13 February 2015 - 05:02 PM, said:

Question.

Does Dansk Mjød still exist in 3050?

Like this ?

Posted Image

Great mead!
Though for facts sake, the "horns on helmet" is so outdatet and untrue (until proven).
The Vandals and Ghots might have had horn decorations though.
The Goths (scandinavians who went back to germany to raid the Vandals among others) and Vandals (the core folk that remained in germany instead of emmigrating north to Scandinavia who again became vikings and the Goths)

Regarding the question. No idea, hope so :P

Edited by Tordin, 14 February 2015 - 11:31 AM.

#385 Koshirou

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 827 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:46 PM

View PostSteelWarrior, on 13 February 2015 - 09:47 PM, said:

If the marik pugs and rogue mercs would piss off we would happily leave the worm hole alone. But along with fighting MS we got several other units/mixed units that were attacking the wrong border, thus we need to shut it down.

Also, if Marik would commit their forces towards holding IS worlds (not necessarily Kurita worlds, FRR is being shredded, Steiner is being pressed too) against the Clans instead of fiercely defending the ill-gotten gains of "trolls and rogues" which allegedly Marik did not endorse in the first place...

#386 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,578 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:08 PM

View PostKoshirou, on 14 February 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

Also, if Marik would commit their forces towards holding IS worlds (not necessarily Kurita worlds, FRR is being shredded, Steiner is being pressed too) against the Clans instead of fiercely defending the ill-gotten gains of "trolls and rogues" which allegedly Marik did not endorse in the first place...

I think it's more like "We respect your decision, but we question the reason for the decision."

I respect that you wish to have Purple Dragon Island shut down. I just feel that, instead of trying to take that now, you should concentrate more forces on the clans.

With MS and several other mercs no loner attacking that front, it can wait for when the clans have been pressed back a bit more. It also still provides a closer front to the clans if (always good to have a contingency plan, right?) the Clans press in that far. This opens up another house to press onto them in an offensive manner.

Right now, several Marik merc forces are aligned with FRR, as you can probably note from my emblem here. The Seraphim has moved to the FRR to try and aid them in their pressing time of need.

I can say, we of the Seraphim have not taken any action to protect or expand the Wormhole project beyond any actions that was asked of us in the initial opening of the wormhole.

My advice on the wormhole, if it is to be closed. I suggest you leave one planet over there for Marik, so that the island doesn't completely disappear. Once it's gone, it probably isn't coming back. So before you remove it completely, consider that fact.

(I also wish to make mention: I am by no means a ranking officer of the Seraphim, so I do not speak for them. Just to prevent any possible confusion.)

#387 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 13 February 2015 - 03:42 PM, said:

It's called survival of the fittest. If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest.

This statement made me think of something I found today.

http://www.youthink....m?obj_id=152610

I betcha there are a lot of em on MMOs and forums like this.

#388 Crockdaddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,684 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSaint Louis

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:41 PM

The wormhole will be closed first. Davion debts will be fully settled soon and much like FRR and Marik, House Kurita will too turn its attention primarily towards the clans. It isn't like we don't already fight clans almost nightly, we just don't focus all of our attacks that way right now at this moment. Mariki Leadership and FRR Leadership can always get int touch with HK whenever they like and I believe they have.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users