Premium Time Gone

12 replies to this topic

#1 Siliconwolf

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:18 PM

So, I've returned to the game to check it out after a rather lengthy hibernation and discovered the premium time I had as a Founder is now gone. Was there some sort of expiration time on that? I never used it before because it just wasn't worth it for the longest time.

Edit - Seems I have 30 days of premium time if I look at my settings on the website. It just doesn't show in the mechlab. That a bug?

Edited by Siliconwolf, 14 April 2015 - 08:21 PM.

#2 Eboli

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:23 PM

Honestly the best thing to do will be to contact Support about this. They are very good and hopefully will work out what the problem may be.

Cheers and good luck,
Eboli

#3 Darlith

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 348 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 08:35 PM

Mechlab only shows actively running time. Not a bug.

#4 Rhaythe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:46 AM

Check your profile here on the website. That's the best way to ascertain how much PT you have:

https://mwomercs.com/profile

#5 Raggedyman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationFreedonia Institute of Mech Husbandry

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:51 AM

View PostSiliconwolf, on 14 April 2015 - 08:18 PM, said:

Edit - Seems I have 30 days of premium time if I look at my settings on the website. It just doesn't show in the mechlab. That a bug?

Not a bug, just very badly presented. I guess as it was for an early adopter one-time-thing they didn't think it worth the extra time making it as userfriendly as it could have been

#6 Siliconwolf

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:01 AM

Thanks for the replies. Now I guess I'll have to see if it's worth activating it not yet or sleep a while longer, lol.

#7 Rhaythe

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:34 AM

If you have more than 30 days, you can activate premium time in 30-day chunks through the profile page; just in case you don't want to nuke it all at once.

#8 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:43 AM

Ironically, Premium time is worth less now than it used to be, because of Paulconomy. All the Founders who saved their Premium time for the day that MWO would be completed seem to have been trolled.

#9 Sug

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 4,627 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:49 AM

Premium time just gets you to normal

#10 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:57 AM

View PostRhaythe, on 15 April 2015 - 03:46 AM, said:

Check your profile here on the website. That's the best way to ascertain how much PT you have:

https://mwomercs.com/profile

Holy crap! I had no idea I had so much..... I technically KNEW about the link, but I never paid attention.... :)

Posted Image

#11 Rhaythe

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:08 AM

View Postcdlord, on 15 April 2015 - 05:57 AM, said:

Holy crap! I had no idea I had so much..... I technically KNEW about the link, but I never paid attention.... :)

You know you're stocked up when you have to wonder if the game will last as long as your premium time!

#12 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:11 AM

View PostRhaythe, on 15 April 2015 - 06:08 AM, said:

You know you're stocked up when you have to wonder if the game will last as long as your premium time!

I'm on hiatus until mid-May, buying a new house and selling the old is infuriating. It's a game of hurry up and wait, don't spend any money, but fix things that need fixing..... Hope I NEVER do this again (someone slap me if I do). The unfortunate casualty is my MWO time (as my APT keeps ticking away I might add). I miss playing.... Haven't even strapped into my Urbie for a real match yet.... :(

#13 Siliconwolf

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:27 AM

I haven't really played this game in about a year. I'd pop in from time to time if I'd see what is new with things. Last time I looked at it was when the clans were being released. Looked at the All Your Wallet Are Belong To Us pricing tiers and saw how wonky the weapon balance was yet and decided to wait for more development. Also looks like they wiped the forum database. None of my previous stats are there anymore and I can't find where to set my avatar or show my founders tag anymore.... why can't they make things intuitive? lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users