2 replies to this topic

#1 Liam Salem

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 23 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:36 PM

Normally I would use a mouse but from time to time I get the craving to use my Xbox one controller.

I don't know what update it was or when it happened but why can I not remap the settings on my xbox one controller? I get the Xbox 360 one not working anymore considering Windows 8 won't recognize the controller (Poor marketing decision really.) but the Xbox one controller worked just fine.

When I try to remap anything on it, the remapping process doesn't happen. It just acts like the controller is there, working how it's mapped to but it won't change the mappings on it for even the buttons.

Thoughts? I don't care about what's more efficient between mouse and controller also. Not interested in that. I just want the damn controller to work please -.- Really convenient if I happen to forget my mouse at home.

Please help. I even tried an outside remapper. Doesn't function very well and is definitely not user friendly nor does it acknowledge all the buttons on the controller.

Edited by Liam Salem, 12 August 2015 - 03:37 PM.

#2 YourSaviorLegion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 418 posts
  • LocationSpace The Final Frontier

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:44 PM

I couldn't imagine a controller being viable because I heard even joysticks suck

#3 Chocowolf Sradac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 306 posts
  • LocationStar Colonel, Clan Wolf, 4th Wolf guard, Alpha Galaxy

Posted 12 August 2015 - 03:51 PM

View PostYourSaviorLegion, on 12 August 2015 - 03:44 PM, said:

I couldn't imagine a controller being viable because I heard even joysticks suck

Both joysticks and controllers are playable but with the way the game is designed for their support they can't beat mouse and keyboard anytime soon when it comes to speed and accuracy

You will come across some players that do use them and some of them arn't too bad but you do see the difference when your spectating the cockpit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users