• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSomewhere where you'll probably never go to

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:15 AM

View PostTheSilken, on 26 December 2014 - 05:57 PM, said:

Greetings fellow Mech Jockies, I represent a small group of players who have been working particularly hard the past couple months to lay the groundwork on a very unique Community Event which will debut here shortly. I'm not going to go into any of the specific details on it just now but I will say that none of you have probably ever seen anything quite like it in MWO before. With that being said we do require some assistance with testing certain aspects of it. This is where you guys come in. We need pilots to help Beta test this event before we go public with it. Those who help can expect to have not only a fun time doing it but may also receive special privileges and rewards for their assistance. If I have piqued your curiosity, and you wish to sign up to help, please PM me and I'll add you in to the group.

*Please note that we do ask those who help to keep quiet about what goes on with this event as we are hoping to release it as a gift to the Community and don't want anything spoiled for them. We also ask that you be available for testing at least a couple times a week so that we can quickly proceed through this phase and on to the finishing touches.

Happy Holidays everyone and good hunting

-Silken

Edit: If you have any questions about this please feel free to ask them here.

#2 TheSilken

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts
  • LocationLost in The Warp

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:49 AM

Ahh so this is where you put it. Aight cool just please update it and post the other post of mine which released the details of the event.

#3 Scout Derek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 11:59 AM

Yep, for sure.

#4 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 09:02 AM

View PostTheSilken, on 02 February 2015 - 08:54 AM, said:

Dates/Times for Session 3:

-Friday: 02-06-15
  • 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm: Challenges
  • 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm: Video
  • 5:00 pm - 7:00: Event Operation Management (may devolve into Megamek)
  • 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Video
-Saturday: 02-07-15
  • 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Challenges
  • 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm: Video
  • 4:00 pm - 5:00: Event Operation Management (may devolve into Megamek)
  • 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Video
The whole community is invited to help out now so pick a time (or two, or three, or four.....) that suits your schedule and stop on by the "Other Games" channel of the Rising Wolves section on NGNG. Please note that we will be launching ourselves into each of these time divisions and trying to use all of the time efficiently. Also, remember that the more people who help the faster this event will be able to launch.

PS: DATES/TIMES ARE LIABLE TO CHANGE LAST MINUTE DUE TO RL ISSUES. PLEASE CHECK BACK HERE EVERY SO OFTEN SO AS NOT TO BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD.

-Silken

#5 Scout Derek

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,016 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 09:02 AM

View PostTheSilken, on 05 February 2015 - 06:10 PM, said:

IMPORTANT: I made some slight adjustments to the schedule moving various things up or back. I will unfortunately be offline tomorrow from 12:30 - 4:00 ish so Marack Drock, Nikol Grall, Koniving, and Lordred will be in charge during my absence.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users