Satalice Needs You To Rock Clanner Skulls Tonight, Gents

8 replies to this topic

#1 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:40 PM

All available, let's stack up on Satalice and kick the clanners off.  Current planet status at 26%.  Awesome work out there!  Keep retaking those bases so our engineers can get those guns back online.

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 11 February 2015 - 05:44 PM.

#2 Divine Retribution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 648 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 11 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

Hoping the rest of the IS continue defending us against the clanners. Looks like more clanners on tonight than IS. Only the FRR can retake clan-occupied FRR worlds. OLD will continue to wait at Tukayyid....

#3 Killaxis

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

Bumping this to the top

#4 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,384 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:05 PM

View PostDaemonWulfe, on 11 February 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

All available, let's stack up on Satalice and kick the clanners off. Current planet status at 26%. Awesome work out there! Keep retaking those bases so our engineers can get those guns back online.

I hope the rest of the inner sphere will come to aid in the defence, currently we are taking planets back! ;)

#5 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:22 PM

We're there, but it's a slower night for us. Midweek and all that. Don't lose hope and don't back down.

#6 Jonathan Paine

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:23 PM

We are not good at that backing down thing :D

#7 InRev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:49 PM

Marik Expeditionary Forces are doing our damndest to help! We may not win em all but we'll make damn well sure the balance is positive in your favor!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#8 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 11 February 2015 - 10:05 PM

Excellent work on Suk II! We switched over at the last moment when we noticed how close it was, and helped drive off the last of the clanners. Unfortunately, we weren't able to clench a total victory on Tukayyid, but our pilots had fun farming clans anyway. We also lost contact with most of our bases on Satalice moments after the cease fire was declared. Hopefully, we'll have the numbers to make a gain tomorrow evening.

#9 Valar13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 784 posts
  • LocationRobinson

Posted 11 February 2015 - 11:39 PM

View PostDaemonWulfe, on 11 February 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

Excellent work on Suk II! We switched over at the last moment when we noticed how close it was, and helped drive off the last of the clanners. Unfortunately, we weren't able to clench a total victory on Tukayyid, but our pilots had fun farming clans anyway. We also lost contact with most of our bases on Satalice moments after the cease fire was declared. Hopefully, we'll have the numbers to make a gain tomorrow evening.

Count me in when the call comes down.

I don't have anything in the way of lending a hand tomorrow night, so you have me and as many MechWarriors of the FWLM as are available.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users