Easier Exiting.

1 reply to this topic

#1 Blerome Jake

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 70 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:33 PM

Here is my suggestion, and I make it in most games: Make it so enter/esc auto-clicks yes/accept/ok or just remove useless confirmation menu's.

Here is my player experience:
*Join game* (No wait I changed my mind, gonna take a quick 15m break)
*Click cancel* match making canceled
*drag mouse to click confirm*
*Click Logout* ARE YOU SURE YOU CLICKED THE CORRECT BUTTON?
*Drag mouse to Click accept*
*Click Exit* ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO EXIT?
*Drag mouse to Click Yes button*

It takes 4 seperate buttons to exit the game, I guess I could ALT+F4 but I cant see that being good for the long term. It seems like a lot of wasted time dragging my mouse around to confirm buttons I already clicked. Hence why I suggest revising and possibly streamlining this process.

I can understand confirmations on exiting a match or a purchase but for logging out its a big waste of time.

Also great job on all the changes really enjoying this game and how its shaping up!

#2 Kaeb Odellas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,934 posts
  • LocationKill the meat, save the metal

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:15 AM

View PostBlerome Jake, on 15 January 2016 - 10:33 PM, said:

Here is my suggestion, and I make it in most games: Make it so enter/esc auto-clicks yes/accept/ok or just remove useless confirmation menu's.

Here is my player experience:
*Join game* (No wait I changed my mind, gonna take a quick 15m break)
*Click cancel* match making canceled
*drag mouse to click confirm*
*Click Logout* ARE YOU SURE YOU CLICKED THE CORRECT BUTTON?
*Drag mouse to Click accept*
*Click Exit* ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO EXIT?
*Drag mouse to Click Yes button*

It takes 4 seperate buttons to exit the game, I guess I could ALT+F4 but I cant see that being good for the long term. It seems like a lot of wasted time dragging my mouse around to confirm buttons I already clicked. Hence why I suggest revising and possibly streamlining this process.

I can understand confirmations on exiting a match or a purchase but for logging out its a big waste of time.

Also great job on all the changes really enjoying this game and how its shaping up!

Better yet, add an exit button on the top-right of the screen. And put the Log out button there while you're at it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users