Crimson Knights (CrK) and Knights of the Apocalypse (KAx)

1 reply to this topic

#1 ShadowMech84

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRiverside, CA

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Hey,my buddy Machine (who was formerly from both CrK and KAx) was talking to a couple of you KAx guys about joining forces. If you guys see this, I'm wondering if you're still up for getting together and starting a new clan? Let me know either by responding to this, or to make sure I see if for sure, by using one of my social network links under my name. <----

Hope to see you guys soon.

#2 Insidious Johnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,417 posts
  • Location"This is Johnson, I'm cored"

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

A good number of us ( those who've found their way here by now ) already hooked up with our friends and former wingmates in KaoS Legion. We have a solid organization shaping up nicely, if you are interested, contact Keeg or ChiXnhawk or post in the KaoS Legion Recruiting thread. Trendkill didn't even sign up for MWO until 4 days ago and has yet to reply to any effort to contact him. Last I heard from him, MWO would not be a priority for him due to work and real life commitments. The roster, had it been presented to the public ten years ago, would have been deemed to be unnecessarily formidable. It is great to see all the old 'faces' coming out of the wood works for this and we'd love to include more in our family portrait!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users