• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 13 February 2015 - 06:22 PM

... You should be using Teamspeak.

Before I carry on, the download link is right here
--> http://www.teamspeak...s_client_latest <--
www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&type=ts3_windows_client_latest

The address for the House Kurita teamspeak is right here.

House-Kurita.enjinvoice.com

Teamspeak is also literally the first entry that appears in a Google search for that keyword.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I just dropped in CW to defend one of our worlds bordering the Davions, and not a single person in said group was using teamspeak. Teamspeak is a pivotal tool needed to be successful in a Community Warfare game.

I can understand that there are some players out there without Microphones, but since I'm assuming you're playing with some kind of sound, be it headphone or speakers, meaning you can at least hear the rest of your team real time, rather than forcing them to lose valuable seconds typing a message or screwing around with the nearly useless company command interface.

Even when the teamspeak is dead, you can at least turn it on, park in the Looking For Group tab, and if enough players form, you can do some group drops. If not, nothing lost.

Please help us help you help the Combine. Use Teamspeak. Even if you don't have a Mic, or if you're not part of an organized unit, use Teamspeak.

Edited by ice trey, 13 February 2015 - 10:12 PM.

#2 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:11 PM

Heartily seconded. I would also encourage those of us that DO use teamspeak to put a link to the enjin site in our signatures, so that its less of a chore for those poor solo pubbies to figure out where it is.

#3 PerfectDuck

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 328 posts
  • LocationLenexa, KS

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:43 AM

The other night we actually did reach 100/100 full capacity in the enjinvoice server. Night's Scorn teamspeak has a 500 user limit and may serve as a backup in case there are problems with the main one. Be good to have ts.nstalkers.com bookmarked on your teamspeak as well. If you see us approach limit population, you may see ]NS[ retreat into there to make room while leaving behind a few diplomats like Pwnface, Crock or Stealth to idle in HK and remain in comms to coordinate.

#4 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:50 AM

Same with 9SD- we're glad to leave a DC/diplo to coordinate while non-unit players/multi-unit groups fill up the HK TS. That's exactly what it is there for.

#5 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:51 AM

Not all DC teams are using the TS. I teamed with one other 9th and elements of three other units defending vs Davion last night. We were six kills away from winning when they took down Omega. I believe we would have won if the whole team were on the HK TS and not just the two from the 9th. Typing commands to the team isn't as effiecient when Omega is under fire.

-k

#6 Ultra-Laser

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 298 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 02:27 PM

View PostKdogg788, on 14 February 2015 - 07:51 AM, said:

Not all DC teams are using the TS. I teamed with one other 9th and elements of three other units defending vs Davion last night. We were six kills away from winning when they took down Omega. I believe we would have won if the whole team were on the HK TS and not just the two from the 9th. Typing commands to the team isn't as effiecient when Omega is under fire.

-k

That actually raises a good question. I've noticed while pugging that a lot of (what I presume to be) small to medium sized merc corps have signed onto us, but are they using the HK TS or are the just hanging out in their own TS servers? Does it even matter as long as they have someone to coordinate with?

#7 ice trey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,523 posts
  • LocationFukushima, Japan

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

It certainly helps to keep CW play to the Kurita teamspeak, as ever since you could do faction drops, you can bolster that 6-man up to a solid 12, and keep comms open.

Private unit teamspeaks are best reserved for public/private drops, or if the HK one is too big.

Personally, I think that all these fractured teamspeaks would be better off closing up and everyone being involved in the same teamspeak - collecting all their donations so that the HK teamspeak can be made bigger, but that's just me. If everyone's gathered in the same place, it'll be a lot easier to see what's going on and who's doing what.

#8 PoorDecisions

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 124 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:04 PM

Sweet, I came to these forums looking for exactly what this thread offers. You'll see me in, later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users