Hitreg. Issues?

2 replies to this topic

#1 WatDo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 172 posts
  • LocationIn your base, killin' your d00ds

Posted 14 February 2015 - 04:47 AM

Has anyone else noticed a sharp drop in HitReg over the past few days? I saw somewhere all the players on for the event were causing some issues but I've been noticing some weird stuff for almost a week now.

I'm not a terrible player, and I know i'm not missing. It's damn near impossible to not hit *something* on a mech under 100m. I'm not suddenly playing differently or on a different connection so that can't be it. I'm noticing it alot with AC/20s and SRMs.

I know hitreg in this game has always been hit or miss but it's been ridiculous lately. One example that stands out in my mind is the other day before the event even started, non-peak hours on HPG with under 100 latency. Cored King Crab. Line up both my AC20s on his CT and fire under 150m. Nothing. No paperdoll light up, no hitmarker, no sparks, no mech rock, they just didn't... do anything. No damage to his cored STs either. Don't even get me started on stuff i've seen now that the event is going, or light mechs for that matter.

Anyone else notice this or could this be on my end somewhere all the sudden?

#2 Gamuray

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 866 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 06:19 AM

I have noticed it. yes. Though it hasn't been as obvious to me. Main this being when I finally decided to skill up my stormcrows, the full burn on a 55 damage laser alpha didn't kill a still firestarter from the rear, looked at the paperdoll later and it had only turned yellow. Although it does do it's damage about 80-85% of the time, the other times it really stinks.

#3 STEF_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nocturnal
  • The Nocturnal
  • 5,443 posts
  • Locationmy cockpit

Posted 14 February 2015 - 07:00 AM

A lot!
And not only with firestarters.

But only with lasers; ballistics seem to work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users