#181 Alexander Steel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:03 AM

View PostJavin, on 15 February 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

Because you only ghost drop. We know.

There is no way a unit can only Ghost Drop unless the people they are fighting are doing *nothing* to defend their border. If you care so little for your planets that you won't do anything to defend them, it's pretty silly to expect that they won't be taken.

#182 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:04 AM

View Posthopterque, on 15 February 2015 - 07:02 AM, said:

Farming Davion Clanner Rats is literally how I finance my mech purchases. Dear Coordinator says, Why Ghost Drop, When Destroying Davion Clanners Pays So Well?

I Plan On Farming More Davion Clanners Tonight, I Need To Buy Another Robot.

What I am saying here is please queue up every night so I can kill more of you.

#183 Alexander Steel

• The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:06 AM

View Posthopterque, on 15 February 2015 - 07:04 AM, said:

What I am saying here is please queue up every night so I can kill more of you.

My commanders insist that I issue a Clan Catcall before we attack a planet. Something like.

"Yo, we all are gonna take your planet because you suck. What sort of forces are you going to make us kill before we enslave your children to make low cost shoes for us?"

Perhaps you aren't doing this and so the Davion don't realize they need to defend themselves?

#184 C E Dwyer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:23 AM

View PostPerfectDuck, on 14 February 2015 - 09:35 AM, said:

Posted Image All refugees please report to Assimilation Center where you recieve citizenship and reclaim honor.

Soylent Green lives...err..

#185 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:35 AM

Many of our recent mercs have been former Davion/Marik. We asked them to start fighting on the Clan front while we (House units) capped up the Davion/Marik front. Once those planets were up to 80-90% we leave those fronts and attack Clans. Due to the game awarding the planet tags to the unit that has the most wins, the mercs generally get the tags on the Clan worlds.

This constant declaration of Kurita running from the Clans is ridiculous. Only the last three weeks did we actively not fight the Clans- for a reason. CSJ had so many mercs with it that even with all our faction units fighting we could not dent their attacks; we fought them for a long time before finally deciding to refocus our efforts. Our plan of giving the mercs nothing to do after capping the planet in an hour worked- we lost a ton of planets but the mercs were so bored that they either attacked the other Clans or left for more fun fronts.

There is a difference between running away and strategic withdrawal. You can see that difference in the fact that we are now hitting back at the Clans. Luthien used to be surrounded with no hope as we were constantly failing to break it out. Now we've got a few planets around it and are trading fairly well with CSJ.

#186 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:45 AM

Too many posts to like in too little time. Happy to see that many such posts coming even from honorable ronin fighting outside of Coordinator's grace.

Kuritan enlightenment spreading, friends.

#187 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:51 AM

The fedrat scum have displayed such an immense lack of honor, I grant each and every golden zerg warrior left standing the prestigious Honor of Wakizashi award.

Posted Image

Here are some helpful instructions to perform the honor restoration ritual.

Posted Image

#188 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,686 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:59 AM

View PostValar13, on 15 February 2015 - 12:16 AM, said:

In the absence of Roadbeer to post this:

Posted Image

Sounds like you need a

Posted Image

*waits to see if anyone gets the joke*

#189 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:07 AM

Ha ha. You think any Davion actually have sense of humor.

#190 pbiggz

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,686 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:11 AM

View PostTasker, on 15 February 2015 - 09:07 AM, said:

Ha ha. You think any Davion actually have sense of humor.

Theres probably enough programmers that someone here will get it.

#191 Chef Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 908 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:31 AM

Posted Image

#192 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:36 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 15 February 2015 - 01:51 AM, said:

Wow... you might need to tone it down like 20%. People are joking around having fun and you got to go here? Just saying....

Vas is a good guy and plays one, maybe two other games I do and probably spends more time there than here. He only comes here to fun post and he can take it as well as he dishes it out.

This thread exists for trash talk and helps keep it from muddying up other threads, hopefully everyone knows its all in good fun.

#193 The Droid

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 10:57 AM

View Posthopterque, on 15 February 2015 - 01:27 AM, said:

Oh god yeah we really struggled super hard against the clan units we spent all night stomping. I mean there was a couple good matches in there but most of them were almost as one sided as when we fight davion. Please ignore that we took planets from all our opponents last night (including the clans!!?!?!?) without losing any in return.

Also thanks for pointing out that nkva is a new unit, i'm sure it's really great for the self esteem of your players and pretty much everyone else in the inner sphere that a unit full of new players, many of whom are still using trial mechs in their CW decks and half of whom literally started playing the game in the last two weeks (we actually had 3 or 4 players dropping with us last night who had literally just installed the game a few hours earlier), are already so much better than them that they might as well be playing two completely different games.

But I mean i'm sure next week or the week after or the week after that you'll show us meddling kids how strong your gangs of uncoordinated unskilled morons are. By that time we'll probably be chilling around new avalon with Liao, though.

Now some of you may read this post and think "that's impossible" or "yeah right" or "hopter you spittin' fire" but he ain't lyin'. I myself played MWO for less than a month in 2012 and then I got back into it January 8th of this year.

#194 Lord DeicideRavenRose

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 127 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:14 AM

View PostJavin, on 15 February 2015 - 06:39 AM, said:

Because you only ghost drop. We know.

Ha ha ha. Fool. You deliberately misinterpret my words. Allow me to clarify my statement for your puny clanner brain: In 100% of the real matches that NKVA plays against MischiefSC, our enemy is decisively defeated. Refer to my forums signature for a visual representation of these events.

Edited by Squelches, 15 February 2015 - 11:15 AM.

#195 Conreg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 111 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:20 AM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 14 February 2015 - 04:01 PM, said:

I don't know if you actually believe this or just following propaganda but I was on the Davion team during this time and it wasn't Davion deciding to leave Kurita alone as they went to attack the clans, it was Davion taking world's from Marik, Liao and Kurita every day, and then suddenly having to stop with Marik and Liao pushed back hard.

Now that Davion has become everybodies favorite punching bag, it's all.. "Whoa dude.. fight the clan not us... herp derp."

Shamefur Dispray.

This. The Kapetyn E-politicing Accords at work bringing much honor for House Kurita. In the end... really... was there anything else for our Marik and Liao friends to do?

#196 MischiefSC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 16,697 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:18 PM

View PostSquelches, on 15 February 2015 - 11:14 AM, said:

Ha ha ha. Fool. You deliberately misinterpret my words. Allow me to clarify my statement for your puny clanner brain: In 100% of the real matches that NKVA plays against MischiefSC, our enemy is decisively defeated. Refer to my forums signature for a visual representation of these events.

I've played maybe 6 matches against you guys. One we beat you on sulfur but winning on attacking sulfur ain't hard. Second we were clubbing you down on on boreal so bad that you guys ejected and tked each other. The other 4 you won.

NS? I enjoy playing NS, even when losing every match. I've played a couple other house units and found them great opponents, win or loss. Right now we've got a raft of new folks to train and the clan border to deal with so have seen NS rarely.

Fun posting aside, props on the new people. Coming into mwo directly into an org is the beat possible new player experience and while its work getting people trained up it is, IMO, probably the best time investment in the game. Way more likely to stay and be good players.

#197 Minimum Viable Kieransky

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 February 2015 - 12:18 PM, said:

I've played maybe 6 matches against you guys. One we beat you on sulfur but winning on attacking sulfur ain't hard. Second we were clubbing you down on on boreal so bad that you guys ejected and tked each other. The other 4 you won.

NS? I enjoy playing NS, even when losing every match. I've played a couple other house units and found them great opponents, win or loss. Right now we've got a raft of new folks to train and the clan border to deal with so have seen NS rarely.

Fun posting aside, props on the new people. Coming into mwo directly into an org is the beat possible new player experience and while its work getting people trained up it is, IMO, probably the best time investment in the game. Way more likely to stay and be good players.

You are absolutely delusional, I myself have been in more than 6 games that you played, in none of them did you or your drop crew offer any kind of opposition. We have defeated you by destroying Omega, we have defeated you by farming all 48 of your mechs. To those who think NKVA ghost drop, know that all House Kurita units thirst for blood. Ghost drop worst possible scenario for warrior. Fight turrets? Would rather slit 10,000 Davion throats (like great grandfather on Kentares) than fight one turret, left behind by cowardly Davion pilots who fear the Dragon.

#198 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:35 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 15 February 2015 - 12:18 PM, said:

If you ask me, it's more than likely that we're living in the twilight days of MWO, and it's very doubtful we'll ever see any new features or content that doesn't exist strictly for monetization purposes. The majority of people realize this, and are getting as much fun in as possible before steam slays the mechwarrior beast.

But I'm not a game designer, so I'm probably wrong.

Edited by Vassago Rain, 15 February 2015 - 12:36 PM.

#199 Minimum Viable Kieransky

• PipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:39 PM

Steam release will slay nothing but egos of weak pilots, who scared of man's word more than man's bullet.

#200 JamboJuice

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 84 posts
  • LocationArmpit of America, South Carolina

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:48 PM

View PostAlexander Steel, on 15 February 2015 - 07:06 AM, said:

My commanders insist that I issue a Clan Catcall before we attack a planet. Something like.

"Yo, we all are gonna take your planet because you suck. What sort of forces are you going to make us kill before we enslave your children to make low cost shoes for us?"

Perhaps you aren't doing this and so the Davion don't realize they need to defend themselves?

Didn't your clan almost get pushed back to Botany Bay by Steiner. If it wasn't for Steiner dysfunction and an attack lane into Rasalhauge you'd have a hard time of it. I mean seriously losing to Steiner is like getting kicked in the junk by the crippled kid.

Edited by Raekwon, 15 February 2015 - 12:49 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users