Why Is Cgb [-Ms-] Attacking Cjf?

29 replies to this topic

#21 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:46 PM

Due to the algorithm's shenanigans, looks like CJF is gonna be taking the brunt of limited clan attack options.

Getting real tired of being the one clan who has continuously avoided causing any problems for the other clans and yet still end up taking it right on the jaw.

#22 ApolloKaras

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,974 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:44 AM

View Postjeirhart, on 15 February 2015 - 03:46 PM, said:

Due to the algorithm's shenanigans, looks like CJF is gonna be taking the brunt of limited clan attack options.

Getting real tired of being the one clan who has continuously avoided causing any problems for the other clans and yet still end up taking it right on the jaw.

Only 2 attack lanes for Bear ATM: CJF, and CSJ

#23 Sable

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 924 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

MS usually trumps the competition and we've been wanting to hit jade falcon for a while because they have good units. The fact that we can now means we get good matches. And the first day jade falcon fought us off, not something MS is used too. We got schooled in several matches, also something we are not used too. Fighting the disorganized inner sphere has made us lazy. Fighting the best has helped us improve our tactics. We can't just push in and assume we'll win against jade falcon. Our first few matches we got caught in several heavy flanks that wiped out our push. It was quite impressive for jade falcon not having a 12 man group, and their mixed group was able to hold us off so thoroughly. We took hyperion the next day with renewed attacks and a refined strategy. It was still hard fought which is what we've been looking for, for a while now. We thank jade falcon for showing us what a real fight is and hope the future engagements are as equally well fought.

Edited by Sable, 16 February 2015 - 11:14 AM.

#24 RedDevil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 702 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:58 PM

-Salute-

#25 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

View PostSable, on 16 February 2015 - 11:12 AM, said:

MS usually trumps the competition and we've been wanting to hit jade falcon for a while because they have good units. The fact that we can now means we get good matches. And the first day jade falcon fought us off, not something MS is used too. We got schooled in several matches, also something we are not used too. Fighting the disorganized inner sphere has made us lazy. Fighting the best has helped us improve our tactics. We can't just push in and assume we'll win against jade falcon. Our first few matches we got caught in several heavy flanks that wiped out our push. It was quite impressive for jade falcon not having a 12 man group, and their mixed group was able to hold us off so thoroughly. We took hyperion the next day with renewed attacks and a refined strategy. It was still hard fought which is what we've been looking for, for a while now. We thank jade falcon for showing us what a real fight is and hope the future engagements are as equally well fought.

Next time try not to traverse whole territory just to have your "ho glorious fight". Seriously, cutting in half a territory just to get some fight is not something very cool... But I suppose you don't give a sh!t about it. :)

You know, there's easier solution, like multiple Unit with the same variant of tag. And the change of faction, like you Mercs LOOOOVE to do -except when it's the logical solution-.

Edited by KuroNyra, 16 February 2015 - 02:02 PM.

#26 RedDevil

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 702 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:08 PM

Well, I suppose you could have just joined Wolf to fight us, but then who wants to be a mangy mutt?

#27 Sable

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 924 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:23 PM

View PostKuroNyra, on 16 February 2015 - 02:01 PM, said:

Next time try not to traverse whole territory just to have your "ho glorious fight". Seriously, cutting in half a territory just to get some fight is not something very cool... But I suppose you don't give a sh!t about it. :)

You know, there's easier solution, like multiple Unit with the same variant of tag. And the change of faction, like you Mercs LOOOOVE to do -except when it's the logical solution-.

The irony here is that Ghost bear is currently cut in half by wolf and smoke jaguar. It's also party the fault of the algorithm which gave us planets going across instead of continuing down towards terra.

#28 Ax2Grind

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 816 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:49 PM

View PostSable, on 16 February 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

The irony here is that Ghost bear is currently cut in half by wolf and smoke jaguar. It's also party the fault of the algorithm which gave us planets going across instead of continuing down towards terra.

Sable, check your in game email. Thanks.

#29 KuroNyra

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,990 posts
  • LocationIdiot's Crater.

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:10 AM

View PostSable, on 16 February 2015 - 03:23 PM, said:

It wasn't the case when -MS- started there invasion "forzelulz" against Clan Wolf to say hi to the Jade Falcons.

Our territory was already pretty small at the time and we were just getting out of a little war with the LORDS who loved to take the Butt Planet... (But a Butt is for Wolves! Jade Falcons don't have Butt I believe. Unless I have very bad knwoledge of Jade Falcons body -the animals, not the Clans Warrior- :P )

#30 Kane Wrath

• PipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

man I feel kind of bad about leaving the Clans behind at least I'm still following my goal of killing IS forces just without my clan mechs, but when in PUG matches I use them with some pride of having been a part of CGB. I remember helping MS for a drop or 2, then I went went to defend CJF planets I don't remember who from though, It was a nice change of pace compared to the IS PPC spams I had been dealing with till that point.

As for something related to the subject of this MS just like many units/clans/guilds/etc. in other MMO's just do as they please and don't really need a full blown reason to do it. Though I do like the reason why that was given by Sable and they learned how to be a more effective fighting force through fighting an enemy that actually used tactics rather then just sit behind the gates firing PPC's at anything that moves.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users