Return Clans To Their Former Half Glory

4 replies to this topic

#1 KursedVixen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 3,113 posts
  • LocationLook at my Arctic Wolf. Closer... Closer...

Posted 15 February 2015 - 11:34 AM

Since playing CW i've noticed that the Is thunderbolts come in en mass and kill everything very rarely am I in a game where the Clans win. It's becoming unfair to play clan while the Is can basically just rush in and kill us all the Clans have to work in tightly coordinated Groups to even HAve a chance. It's annoying it's disturbing and it makes me want my money back i paid for the clan mechs. At least maybe return the lasers to their former range keep the heat and stuff as it is but return the medium laser range to the 450m it was and all the rest except the smalls.

Either that or limit the number per weight class the Is can bring into CW because it's seeming very unfair and annoying.

Another thing would be to give us some new mechs like the firemoth or something...

Edited by KursedVixen, 15 February 2015 - 11:41 AM.

#2 Firewuff

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,204 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 17 February 2015 - 12:30 AM

Are you kidding me..... you know how much of an advantage clan is already in cw? Besides the tb ppc spam is about to be toned down shortly anyway with the next tweek pass.

#3 Kurbeks

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:19 AM

Clan cry baby.

Clans wins allmost all Defend (their) matches and about 50/50 of their attacking CW matches

#4 Angry bovine

• Pip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:51 AM

you have won more planets than the clans did in lore, so stop your whining trash-born mutants

#5 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,637 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:16 AM

Thunderbolt 9S' are not that bad, I've been killing those things constantly once I found a group. Besides CW is not meant to cater to the PUGs, its supposed to support teamwork. Once you get a good group, you could be killing off these FedRat scum and snake filth.

Edited by Will9761, 17 February 2015 - 06:28 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users