Invalid Loadout Consumables Not Saving

10 replies to this topic

#1 spectralthundr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 704 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

The game keeps trying to load 3 consumables regardless of how many times I remove them and resave. Even using the strip all consumables option just sticks them right back on the mech. Any one know of a way to fix this?

#2 GhostEel

• PipPip
  • The Spear
  • The Spear
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:35 PM

There are numerous people encountering virtually identical issues.
Piranha...we must discuss something.

#3 WiIIiam

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:45 PM

Same issue here. I've tried the following:
  • Pulls modules off one by one then save : I pull of the cool shot 6 (only module shown in consumables), an artillery strike and a cool shot 9 by 9 pop up, pull them off as well then save. Once saved the cool shot 6 is back and if I try to launch invalid load out.
  • Strip all modules : hit the strip all modules button, same effect as above (cool shot 6 re-appears and not able to launch)
  • Remove the cool shot 6, replace the air strike with cool shot 6; cool shot 6 re-appears after saving same as above)
  • Remove all modules, reload with desire modules, same as above....
  • Select different mech, move modules around save. Mech is fine, move back to previous mech with issue, try above 1-4 still no success.
  • Re start client, try steps 1-5 no success.
No clue how to fix this.

Edit: this did happen after I tried to modify consumables in a private lobby.

Edited by Will I Am, 08 September 2015 - 06:46 PM.

#4 spectralthundr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 704 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:56 PM

View PostWill I Am, on 08 September 2015 - 06:45 PM, said:

Same issue here. I've tried the following:
  • Pulls modules off one by one then save : I pull of the cool shot 6 (only module shown in consumables), an artillery strike and a cool shot 9 by 9 pop up, pull them off as well then save. Once saved the cool shot 6 is back and if I try to launch invalid load out.
  • Strip all modules : hit the strip all modules button, same effect as above (cool shot 6 re-appears and not able to launch)
  • Remove the cool shot 6, replace the air strike with cool shot 6; cool shot 6 re-appears after saving same as above)
  • Remove all modules, reload with desire modules, same as above....
  • Select different mech, move modules around save. Mech is fine, move back to previous mech with issue, try above 1-4 still no success.
  • Re start client, try steps 1-5 no success.
No clue how to fix this.

Edit: this did happen after I tried to modify consumables in a private lobby.

I tried all those steps as well, no dice.

#5 Captain LowBrow

Rookie

• The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 12:07 AM

Me too.

Found no way to solve this issue.

#6 MaV3rick737

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 24 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:36 AM

Having the exact same problem here!! My mech has an "alert" for invalid consumable, it's trying to load a priority artillery and a UAV and a standard airstrike. Have tried all the steps listed here 3x over now, no joy. Even went so far as to ENTIRELY strip mech of everything, then save, then logout & restart client: nada. Need a hand here folks, NO IDEA how to fix this jazz! :angry:

#7 Cold Darkness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 290 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

have the same issue. it occured on 3 of my mechs after equiping multiple mechs with consumables. the bug seems to be triggered by the following procedure:

equipping 2 Consumable Modules, saving the mech. changing one of the modules by dragging another one into a filled Consumable module slot.

i have no clue on how to get rid of the problem, even though i do believe that this is what triggers the issue (i did multiple mechs, and all three that are bugged have had that procedure)

#8 spectralthundr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 704 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:13 AM

I've sent a ticket in on this, hopefully we get a resolution.

#9 Spare Parts Bin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wild Dog
  • Wild Dog
  • 1,743 posts
  • LocationSearching alternate universes via temporal wormhole generator.

Posted 09 September 2015 - 03:33 PM

I have played 2 days of games with little or no Modules as I have 7-12 million C-Bills locked up in 2 Omnis that I can not access. Hot Patch will fix.

GL HH

#10 Taxi Hayate

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 25 posts
  • LocationFreiburg

Posted 09 September 2015 - 10:02 PM

Same issue here. Can't use my brand new Mauler 2P anymore because of this bug. :-(

Disappointed!

#11 MaV3rick737

• PipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

I'm sure no one is reading this now since the patch/hotfix, but if you fine fellows at PGI DO read this, THANK YOU!!! I had 2 mechs entirely useless because of this "bug", as soon as I loaded the hotfix and cleared out my modules again everything worked just fine! Thanks again guys!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users