Better Ui And Filters

1 reply to this topic

#1 Madd Dawg

• PipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:27 PM

Please add filters to the Mech Bays. Add: Clan/IS Don't need to see the other faction when looking for Mechs.

Filter for Modules ie: Missile, Ballistic, energy... etc Don't need to see the other when hunting for modules. Example if i click cool-down and select missile on will only see the missile mods in the cool-down section.
Same for Ammo, smurfy as a ammo filter that only shows the ammo for weapons you have on the Mech.

Filter seem simple enough not sure why you don't have them in place.

A easy way to find modules and cockpit items.
I have over 100 Mechs and finding stuff is hard.
The inventory system is not bad but doesn't show Mechs you cannot sell and needs some improvements. Cockpit items are a nightmare.

More vital Stats on the Mech screen when your building, Example: If I add ac/5 to the Mech Add the spec for AC/5 to the right with the current modules I have on. Spec include heat, Velocity, Range, Cool Down, # before Ghost heat, etc. With all the Quirks it will be nice to see all the data on the side after you built your Mech. Looking for this info all over the place is very time-consuming. If you are concern about people that have smaller monitor make an option you can turn the extra info off.

Thanks for allowing me to give you this input and hopeful you will consider these options.

#2 Winddancer

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 46 posts
  • LocationCologne, Germany

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:11 AM

While being in the Pilot Skill tree, a selection between Clan and IS would also be nice. It takes ages to search through all the items, even with the existing filters applied, to find the right stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users