47 replies to this topic

#41 Jack Shayu Walker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:45 PM

View PostAsyres, on 20 February 2015 - 09:54 AM, said:

I think that when I go to the grocery store, they should give me free food, because I bought food there last week.

They disagree.

But if they're not a crappy grocery store they probably have Members Cards that give you loyalty rewards :V

#42 Kristian Radoulov

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 611 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:50 PM

I support this thread. These guys have been the bank that has kept this game afloat. Thank you Gold Khans.

#43 Xetelian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:52 PM

I also support this thread. I support any thread that can bring more appreciation to the people who paid for a free game.

#44 Mycrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,160 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationFilipino @ Singapore

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:01 PM

View PostGordon Gecko, on 20 February 2015 - 08:56 AM, said:

Its time to throw in a deal sweetener for Kerensky's most loyal followers AKA Gold Khan owners. I believe when we buy a new clan pack, we should get a little something extra.

I bought a Gold Khan mech (DWF) and I am proud of that (my gold mech does nothing special BTW other than the 30% cbill boost) and I wanted to help support PGI at a critical time. I knew they were working hard and players contributing real money helped bring some of the new features we have now into the picture.

Not asking for a lot, but something small to reward those that contributed the most to get the clans going. When we buy a new top tier clan pack how about a special variant, camo, warhorn?

If you are a Gold Khan Owner, please chime in w/ your suggestion. If you are not but agree/disagree please feel free to chime in as well, just keep it positive folks.

Thanks!

Didnt we get those 3 loyalty mechs?

#45 Khobai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23,969 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:05 PM

Its time to throw in a deal sweetener for Kerensky's most loyal followers AKA Gold Khan owners. I believe when we buy a new clan pack, we should get a little something extra.

no. you got your gold mech. why should you get anything extra?

Im a founder, without us this game wouldnt exist in the first place, but you dont see me asking for free handouts.

If youre unhappy with your purchase you shouldve asked for a refund. But youre not entitled to anything free.

Edited by Khobai, 11 August 2015 - 09:12 PM.

#46 RoboPatton

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 794 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:10 PM

Oddly enough this post- http://mwomercs.com/...d-a-forum-post/

Was right under THIS post.

Hmm...

#47 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:12 PM

View PostEgomane, on 20 February 2015 - 09:09 AM, said:

We had this discussion multiple times in the past. Just exchange Gold Mech Owner with Founder. Both groups (and I am part of one) got what they paid for.

We all got our loyalty rewards with various mechs. Yes, I know that those mechs are disappointing for pure clan players as they are all inner sphere. Maybe we will get some loyalty rewards in the future that are clan mechs, but for the same or an even broader audience then what we had the last time. You are not that special!

What ever happened to the medallion we were sposed to be able to get that increased LP

#48 xXBagheeraXx

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:35 PM

Honestly I think the gold mechs should get a larger Cbill bonus...thats a LOT of cash just for a skin....Hell I dont even own one and I'd be ok if they had like 50% bonus.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users