• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,677 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:17 AM

View PostKoniving, on 27 February 2015 - 12:45 PM, said:

They separate that now? o.O;
Wonder how long that's been the case?

It's actually always been that way. I remember this being said like 2 years ago.

The forum profile is never created until a user logs into the website (or maybe after they click on the forum section or perhaps make a post? Not sure the precise time it's created). So it's true that the total number of people on the forums is lower than the number of people who registered an account in MWO.

Edited by TheCaptainJZ, 28 February 2015 - 02:23 AM.

#22 Mad Squirrel blasting

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:48 AM

Hi all,

it is unbelievable, but I get no answer from the support since last answer. See below. In the meantime I sent all Paypal bills as evidence to support, but no answer. It's really nice because all payments are related to my mail address of the current account.
Does anyone have an idea what can I do next? I'm really helpless...

Alexander Garden (Piranha Games)
Feb 27, 10:52
Hi xxxxx,
Sincere apologies for the delayed response.
Do you recall if you've used any other e-mail addresses for alternate accounts in the past? The account history for the account associated with xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx shows no purchase history, and I can find no records in our payment portals for that address.
Alexander Garden
Customer Support Lead
Piranha Games

#23 Banditman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,109 posts
  • LocationThe Templars

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

Exercise patience.

Consider the investigation they must do. It would be awfully easy to scam this. For instance, I've payed for the Phoenix package in the past, and I have the emails acknowledging my payment. What is to stop me from acquiring an older account, changing the email address to the account that purchased the package, and asking them where my mechs went?

I am in no way implying that this is what you're trying to do, but you do need to look at it from their perspective and understand that they need to find a "paper trail" that they can follow. If you've given them what they asked for, you can only wait.

I've got a couple support tickets that are six weeks old and not yet closed.

#24 Mad Squirrel blasting

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:36 AM

Hi Banditman,

you're totally right. I fully agree that it takes time to investigate this issue, but it would be nice to get an intermediate result and if it's only "It takes time to proof your documents, please be patient".

Just for information I didn't sent only my Paypal-bills, I asked PayPal to sent the whole payment procedure for MWO and they sent me all detailed data, which I forwarded to support team. In this payment history it's not possible to cheat because it's direcly linked to one account. I didn't knew this before, I saw it first as I checked this detailed PayPal bill. You cannot see it in your normal PayPal bill. So therefore there's no possibility for scam, like you described.

But thanks a lot for your answer! Have a nice weekend,

KR

#25 WonderSparks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 909 posts
  • LocationVictoria, BC, Canada

Posted 06 March 2015 - 08:55 AM

This is all very unusual. But I suppose glitches are bound to happen. The question is how severe is it, and can anything be done about it?

Sometimes technology is a real pain in the hind-quarters. -_-

View PostTarogato, on 21 February 2015 - 01:51 PM, said:

Edit: yup, they reappeared when I restarted the client. Whew. That's definitely never happened before. :blink:
It also tried telling me I had a Catapult C4 that could jump 49 meters. I don't own any Catapults and Catapults can't even jump 49 meters. ...

I got back from a match the other day after using my Gargoyle Prime (I), and the selected 'Mech was also a Catapult, though it apparently had no weapons or engine equipped (I did not check much else before what happened next), when I went to click to view its equipment details, my client simply crashed and back on my desktop I was.
Restarted the client, and everything was normal. :blink:

Again, technology. :ph34r:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users