52 replies to this topic

#21 Tasker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:11 AM

View PostCrazy Asain, on 22 February 2015 - 06:34 AM, said:

Enough with the drama, everyone, this is a thank you thread!

Agreed. Thank you, Davion for queuing up on Clan alt and save Luthien. We NEVER forget your sacrifice in time of need.

Edited by Tasker, 22 February 2015 - 08:12 AM.

#22 Stoned Prophet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:14 AM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 22 February 2015 - 06:35 AM, said:

No I was asleep (had a late with my good wife) but I have seen the post about RJBass, it's a pretty large brush to say all or even most of faction a or b setup alt accounts just to attack Luthien. Yes I have an aalt. (Ghost Bear if you care) but rarely use it. I don't have enough of an emotional investment in any particular faction anymore to stoop to that and do it with any malice.

Thats weird, i was playing CW with RJ last night on my davion alt, and we werent attacking luthien.... oh well dracs gotta have someone to cry about. Delusional peoe are so much fun!

Edited by Stoned Prophet, 22 February 2015 - 08:14 AM.

#23 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:16 AM

wait, luthien burned? when did that happen? I thought a bunch of clanmechs and incognito Davions just showed up and died over and over, for seven hours.

#24 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:18 AM

Clan Flappy bird thanks you for the free planet, Clan Mortal Combat! The zerg was pretty controlled because of that sillyness.

Edited by Wingbreaker, 22 February 2015 - 08:18 AM.

#25 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:18 AM

View PostStoned Prophet, on 22 February 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

Thats weird, i was playing CW with RJ last night on my davion alt, and we werent attacking luthien.... oh well dracs gotta have someone to cry about. Delusional peoe are so much fun!

delusional?

Posted Image

Edited by YCSLiesmith, 22 February 2015 - 08:20 AM.

#26 Wingbreaker

Troubadour

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 1,724 posts
  • LocationThe city that care forgot

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:39 AM

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 22 February 2015 - 08:18 AM, said:

delusional?

Posted Image

I AM SHOCKED. SHOCKED, I TELL YOU.

#27 HlynkaCG

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:05 AM

View PostTasker, on 22 February 2015 - 08:11 AM, said:

Agreed. Thank you, Davion for queuing up on Clan alt and save Luthien. We NEVER forget your sacrifice in time of need.

Would any Kuritan units other than NS have shown up to defend Luthein if they hadn't thought that they would be fighting Fed-Rats in trial mechs instead of Smoked Jaguars? ;)

ETA:

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 22 February 2015 - 08:16 AM, said:

wait, luthien burned?

Around 0100 pst Luthien was at 70%+ attacker wins with an even number of players in both queues. Were was NKVA? attacking the Fed Suns of course.

Edited by HlynkaCG, 22 February 2015 - 09:07 AM.

#28 Tasker

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:07 AM

Trial mech? Looked like invasion models to me. Ha ha.

#29 Shahadet

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 98 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:12 AM

View PostStoned Prophet, on 22 February 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

http://www.twitch.tv...gmc/b/628205356

So which Clan alt account were you Stoned? "Aethon" maybe? "Victor Steiner Davion Kahn" perhaps?

You may want to get in touch with your buddy RJBass and let him know "Hey dood - you makin' it hard for me to lie in the forums when you postin' video evidence to the contrary, YO!".

Now go crawl away and lie somewhere else....

#30 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:17 AM

I bet he was the guy saying 'wow, I wish I could attack with you, but I'm a ghost bear'

#31 Shahadet

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 98 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:17 AM

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 22 February 2015 - 06:22 AM, said:

I can't tell if it's sarcasm, you're being obtuse or genuinely believe what you're typing. Oh the vagaries of the interwebs we weave

Gee, I don't know, whiny QQ Davion player - is he making stuff up? And having seen this from one of your highest ranking officers, do you honestly expect ANYONE to believe that it was only ONE Davion/Marikbeer player who was creating [redacted] alt accounts to go attack Luthien with?

And then you guys get all [offended] when some of our dudes get BORED of destroying clan alt accounts and decide to relax by plastering some Clan Davion - trading one clan front for another Clan Davion front seems perfectly reasonable to me. Destroying alt accounts CAN get rather tedious and boring after a while.

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 22 February 2015 - 12:48 PM.

#32 Stoned Prophet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:20 AM

View PostShahadet, on 22 February 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

So which Clan alt account were you Stoned? "Aethon" maybe? "Victor Steiner Davion Kahn" perhaps?

You may want to get in touch with your buddy RJBass and let him know "Hey dood - you makin' it hard for me to lie in the forums when you postin' video evidence to the contrary, YO!".

Now go crawl away and lie somewhere else....

Wow u so mad bro. DId you think maybe he did it when I wasnt there? You might need to pull something out of... Ya know what, Dracs gonna hate. Goodnuff

View PostYCSLiesmith, on 22 February 2015 - 09:17 AM, said:

I bet he was the guy saying 'wow, I wish I could attack with you, but I'm a ghost bear'

You know its not hard to switch factions right? I had no desire to attack luthien but you dracs seem to have some major victim complexes going on.

#33 YCSLiesmith

• 1,040 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 09:22 AM

View PostStoned Prophet, on 22 February 2015 - 09:20 AM, said:

Wow u so mad bro. DId you think maybe he did it when I wasnt there? You might need to pull something out of... Ya know what, Dracs gonna hate. Goodnuff

You know its not hard to switch factions right? I had no desire to attack luthien but you dracs seem to have some major victim complexes going on.

Did you think maybe he did it when you weren't there when you said he couldn't possibly have done it because you were with him all night, and anyone who said otherwise was 'delusional'? Which was it?

Edited by YCSLiesmith, 22 February 2015 - 09:22 AM.

#34 xX PUG Xx

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,721 posts
  • LocationThe other side of nowhere

Posted 22 February 2015 - 10:57 AM

View Posthopterque, on 22 February 2015 - 06:18 AM, said:

How is stating facts condescending? Also i'm thanking them for their unusual and ultimately helpful tactic.

This was the post I was replying to, with this:

View PostxX PUG Xx, on 22 February 2015 - 06:22 AM, said:

I can't tell if it's sarcasm, you're being obtuse or genuinely believe what you're typing. Oh the vagaries of the interwebs we weave

and somehow you construe this to:

View PostShahadet, on 22 February 2015 - 09:17 AM, said:

Gee, I don't know, whiny QQ Davion player - is he making stuff up? And having seen this from one of your highest ranking officers, do you honestly expect ANYONE to believe that it was only ONE Davion/Marikbeer player who was creating JagF*g alt accounts to go attack Luthien with?

And then you guys get all butthurt when some of our dudes get BORED of destroying clan alt accounts and decide to relax by plastering some Clan Davion - trading one clan front for another Clan Davion front seems perfectly reasonable to me. Destroying alt accounts CAN get rather tedious and boring after a while.

Theres some context for you oh mighty Dragon warrior, I was replying to the tone of the first two posters at what point was I "whining" and at what point did I say RJBass didn't drop in his alt account. I don't even know the guy, I think I've been in a random drop with him a couple of times but I couldn't say when or in what game mode, hell most of my gaming time is spent lubricated by alcohol.

My alt account is not Stoned Prophet by the way, as I said I don't use it often and TBH can't remember the last time it was logged on.

GG superior honourable warrior, I bow to your ability to read between the lines and makeup your own meaning.

さようならと幸運

#35 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:27 PM

Uh then why are you replying to someone asking stoned prophet something your post confused the **** out of me because you quoted a bunch of different people and then talked as if you were only talking to one person (me? the other guy? liesmith? idk).

Sorry that you're so salty it broke your brain I guess, better drink some water post haste.

#36 Vlad Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:35 PM

View PostShahadet, on 22 February 2015 - 09:12 AM, said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure Victor's a real CSJ player. I dropped with him a lot when my unit was under CSJ contract. The name seems more like a happy coincidence this time. Just throwing it out there.

Edited by Vlad Ward, 22 February 2015 - 12:35 PM.

#37 hopterque

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:37 PM

It's a cool name tbh, like Samurai Hanse Davion or Scoops Kerensky, the irony factor is appreciable.

#38 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

View PostJavin, on 22 February 2015 - 05:45 AM, said:

Do not worry about the goons. They always try to get a rise.

It didn't hurt that they got pictures of it happening, because as we all know- pics or it didn't happen.

There's the big man from Warpigs, dropping Clan to hit Luthien. There's also pics of clearly trolling "Clan" units attacking at the same time with such quality names as "Admiral Cleveland Steamer" that most Jaguars will be happy to tell you didn't exactly show up on the Jaguar organizational charts until Luthien. I don't blame them. With names like that, I'd be declaring a Trial of Annhilation. :)

Truth is, Kurita had so much help (Liao even threw it's units into Luthien) that Kurita was able to strike at other planets and both pressure the attackable planets AND keep Luthien intact in the process, as it bled off some of the attackers on the Clan side and apparently got some of the Davion alts out of the Luthien queue and back to defending planets.

Edited by wanderer, 22 February 2015 - 12:44 PM.

#39 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:55 PM

I forget some people have that much time on their hands that they have alt accounts. Ah to be that young and have so much free time.

Anyway your welcome for those of us that helped. I found out afterwards Kurtia thanked the House of Davion for defending Luthien by attacking us. You are correct, the lesson was learned.

#40 Prophetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 750 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA

Posted 22 February 2015 - 12:57 PM

RjBass dropping in his clan alt solo, while being a PR nightmare, didn't bother me. In fact, I enjoy watching his streams.
Sorry I missed this one, he had drops vs us :)

It was also pretty late and we did give the Davs the turret treatment. So if I were to solo pug in CW it'd prob be in an alt so I could keep my stellar image :P

We hope RjBass doesn't get too much house drama from this. Look forward to seeing him and many others out on the battlefield.

You'll have to excuse me now as I pass out due to my lack of sleep.

+1 to those that dropped on our behalf.

Edited by Prophetic, 22 February 2015 - 12:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users