#41 Reitmeier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 955 posts
  • LocationHessen

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:55 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 22 February 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

Due props on that. With so many people dropping that would have required a truly stupid number of drops and wins.

I went to bed at 4 AM and stand up at 10 AM and NS was still online ^^
Awesome fights but I think I need a break too ^^

Edited by Reitmeier, 22 February 2015 - 05:22 PM.

#42 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:58 PM

Last night was a once in a gametime experience and i want to see some numbers. Total matches, total number of times each zone flipped, etc

#43 Michael Costanza

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 258 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 22 February 2015 - 04:53 PM, said:

Due props on that. With so many people dropping that would have required a truly stupid number of drops and wins.

That being said, perhaps it was a bug that allowed Luthien to be attacked but I'll give a little prop to PGI for its servers being able to handle the stress test. And, all things considered, the CW mechanic was "balanced enough" where even the sheer size of players weren't able to quickly flip it 100% one way or another. So PGI has that going for them, which is nice.

#44 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:11 PM

First and foremost, congratulations NS, well fought!

Second, and forgive me if this has been answered already, but was the attack on Luthien a glitch/bug in the algorithm? Did anyone from PGI address this? It would be awesome if it was not a glitch, as the fights last night were outstanding and a hell of a lot of fun!

07 and good job again!

#45 SteelWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 558 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 February 2015 - 06:20 PM

View PostVon Blumen, on 22 February 2015 - 06:11 PM, said:

First and foremost, congratulations NS, well fought!

Second, and forgive me if this has been answered already, but was the attack on Luthien a glitch/bug in the algorithm? Did anyone from PGI address this? It would be awesome if it was not a glitch, as the fights last night were outstanding and a hell of a lot of fun!

07 and good job again!

Was apperently a "bug". PGI said they wouldnt let the Jags keep it if they won it, but no word on if they are going to wipe our tags off it or not. Guess we'll see tommorow. Was a fun fight, just a shame our NS 12 man didnt get your JGx drop :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users