Chatterweb: Clan Update

No replies to this topic

#1 Dreammirror

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 6
  • 55 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

-Poke Poke...is this thing on? Silly Chatterweb. Oh there it goes, recording: Status report update, March 24th, 3050. Location: Dropship SalmonKing, high orbit around Port Moseby.
It does my heart good to see the level of cooperation between the various Clans of late. No unnessasary treaties, alliances or backdoor meetings; just a desire to reach Terra as quickly and efficiently as possible. Granted, the occasional bouts of combat once objectives are met for the day are to be expected and greatly enjoyed(MercStar loves our battles with our Wolf Neighbors, especially Delta Galaxy), but the overall goal is within sight.
Also, I wanted to take the time to congratulate the Free Rasalhague Republic defenders for their staunch defense of their homeworlds of late. Despite lower tech, position and numbers, you are giving and well as you get and then some. Clan Bear salutes your courage and tenacity! I will single out the Old Dragon Battle Group (or "Old") and the 228th Independent Battlemech Regiment as being especially worthy advarsaries. I will encode this message with outdated security cyphers so your wolfnet allies can intercept this and relay it to you.
I was sad to learn of the failed attempt of our allies in Smoke Jaguars to take Luthien, the capital world of the Draconis Combine; that was unexpected but i acknowledge the strength of the Dragon warriors who successfully defended their world. Well done! I was suprised to hear they had allies from all the Inner Sphere come to their defense. They have been so fractionalized of late, it reminds me of Clan Fire Mandrills.
I must now cut this report short, as my unit has been alerted to our assigned drop on Port Moseby-our newest conquest of the Draconis Combine. Mechwarrior Dreammirror, signing out.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users