No replies to this topic

#1 Arle Vox

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNorth America West

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:02 AM

Concerning each of these mechs, is it mentioned anywhere whether a mech is designated for Clan or Inner Sphere? I mean I've been around Battletech since I was very young, and so I know the units. What about anyone who wants to learn about the game? What if a new user pledges to Clans and spends 10million+ C-Bills to buy a nice Inner Sphere Assault mech? These are things that push people away from the game. It should be a simple thing to mark in each mech's mechlab icon whether it is an IS or a Clan mech.

For choosing which mech to buy, how about being able to compare mechs side-by-side in game? I want to be able to compare hardpoint layouts of two mechs without writing that stuff down or taking screenshots or consulting smurfy's mechlab online. Several clicks are necessary to navigate between units, and then I've got to wait on load times when I'm viewing a new mech.

Now on inter-personal communication between players. Add some kind of in-game communication tool that allows users to mingle. It's hard to connect with others who are in my faction except on the forums here, and without a group it's harder to win matches.

Edited by Arle Vox, 26 February 2015 - 06:59 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users