BRASILEIROS!!!!!

37 replies to this topic

#21 GuntherK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:21 AM

View PostEasily, on 30 June 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

According to google translate it's supposed to be:
"Basta colocar juntos mais 5 contas se você canta encontrar algum povo".
No clue what it's supposed to mean though. Something about putting together 5 more bills if you find people singing.

The portuguese spoken on Brasil is kind of diferent from european portuguese.
But i can assure you, "cant" is not a portuguese word, and the way the phrase is put togheter is absolutely gramaticaly incorrect.
He wanted to say that he needed to find another 5 people with forum accounts that are brasilians.
Google translate cant help you overcome gramatical incorrections.

Oh and i am from, Lisboa, Portugal
É necessário serem brasileiros ou apenas que falem português ?

Edited by GuntherK, 30 June 2012 - 07:25 AM.

#22 Easily

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

View PostGuntherK, on 30 June 2012 - 07:21 AM, said:

But i can assure you, "cant" is not a portuguese word, and the way the phrase is put togheter is absolutely gramaticaly incorrect.
He wanted to say that he needed to find another 5 people with forum accounts that are brasilians.

Gosh.. And there I was thinking that google translate was the end all, know all. The great Skynet of our time.
I was being ironic, correcting his google-translated piece of text by using google translate.
If you had actually read the thread instead of jumping on your grammar-correction-horse you could have figured that out yourself.

Also, as I mentioned in my post, I had already concluded the translation made no sense.
You even quoted that bit. Did you even bother to finish reading before you wrote your reply?

#23 Waverider

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 199 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:51 AM

'É necessário serem brasileiros ou apenas que falem português ?'
'Is it necessary be just a Brazilian to speak Portuguese?'

Of course not, be welcome and sorry to not mention you before. We even could be 20º generation cousins somehow! I think I mention on other Brazilian post that Portuguese is one of the most spoken languages, more than some of the languages listed in the International forum. Os portugueses realmente espalharam a suas "sementes" pelo mundo, meus sobrenomes são Ferreira e Porto...:(

#24 Waverider

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 199 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:55 AM

View PostEasily, on 30 June 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

Gosh.. And there I was thinking that google translate was the end all, know all. The great Skynet of our time.
I was being ironic, correcting his google-translated piece of text by using google translate.
If you had actually read the thread instead of jumping on your grammar-correction-horse you could have figured that out yourself.

Also, as I mentioned in my post, I had already concluded the translation made no sense.
You even quoted that bit. Did you even bother to finish reading before you wrote your reply?

'Gosh!' I think he was just giving his 2 C-Bills on the subject, don't be upset! :(

You can trust me, I'm an Engineer!

#25 KovarD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 473 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Posted 30 June 2012 - 07:57 AM

Seria melhor que ao invés de brasileiro, fossem "lingua portuguesa", como os espanhóis fazem. Assim seria mais fácil conseguir mais pessoas.

#26 GuntherK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:11 AM

View PostEasily, on 30 June 2012 - 07:43 AM, said:

Easy there tiger. I had absolutely no intention of beeing disrespectful or sounding arrogant.
I wasnt correcting your grammar, not even criticising your post.
The fact is, i understood perfecly your post and your intention, you completely missed the point and intentions of my post.
I was just stating that the translation didnt make sense because the original phrase was very badly constructed.
But, pardon if my english its not very clear, english is not my native language.

Sim acho que temos de unir os que falam português ao invés de seleccionar por pais de origem. A união fáz a força.

#27 Adema

Portuguese Forum Moderator

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAraraquara/SP/Brazil

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

Na verdade precisamos apenas de 6 usuários que falem português para que os administradores criem um sub-tópico especifico no fórum internacional, pelo menos foi essa a orientação que peguei dos ADMs...

Ja estamos com 4 pelo que vi...

Ademir

#28 Crimson Dux

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 170 posts
  • LocationLisbon, PT

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:40 AM

View PostAdema, on 30 June 2012 - 09:00 AM, said:

Na verdade precisamos apenas de 6 usuários que falem português para que os administradores criem um sub-tópico especifico no fórum internacional, pelo menos foi essa a orientação que peguei dos ADMs... Ja estamos com 4 pelo que vi... Ademir

Only 6??? What? 1 Mod and a star of users? Strange...
Anyway you will have more than 6 anytime soon. There must be around 15/20 portuguese speakers registered

#29 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,200 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

View PostArafinar, on 30 June 2012 - 06:05 AM, said:

Pardon my ignorance of portuguese, but Im sure this belongs in another forum....

There is no Portuguese forum. That's his point.

And yes, I'm Brazilian too. Fernando, 36, Alfenas - MG.

#30 Arafinar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • LocationCinci, OH

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:55 AM

View PostOdanan, on 30 June 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

There is no Portuguese forum. That's his point.

And yes, I'm Brazilian too. Fernando, 36, Alfenas - MG.

dont really care on either point, its still off topic.......

#31 V K H

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

Viktor, 22, Brasilia-DF

#32 Odanan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 8,200 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

Not so different, specially when you got use to it. Translated PS3 games can help on that.

#33 Adema

Portuguese Forum Moderator

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAraraquara/SP/Brazil

Posted 30 June 2012 - 04:33 PM

Ok turma obrigado pelas informações, por favor quem não se pronunciou ainda continue para termos todos cadastrados (estou adicionando na lista de amigos)

Ja entrei novamente em contato com os ADMs acredito que para essa semana já tenhamos novidades, quando as tiver, voltamos para conversar no nosso subforum especifico assim podemos nos organizar melhor, por assuntos, clãns, encontros e bla bla bla bla

Valeu pela colaboração.

Adema

View PostOdanan, on 30 June 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

Not so different, specially when you got use to it. Translated PS3 games can help on that.

Odama que assinatura muito bacana essa que vc fez, sera que vc poderia fazer uma gentileza para mim ? gostaria de uma assinatura parecida, como vc fez???

Adema

#34 BinaryDuck

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 191 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

Gustavo - São Paulo/SP - Brasil

#35 Traven Lockwell

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 44 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

Hue Hue please add Mordekaiser to Mechwarrior Online's mech roster?

I kid I kid! <3

#36 Hellgardia

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 258 posts
  • LocationLoures, Lisboa, Portugal

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

Tendo em conta que existem muitos portugueses que jogam MechWarrior, penso que até seria melhor ser uma zona para Língua Portuguesa e não só Brasileiros (ou só Portugueses Europeus) como alías já foi dito.

(Considering that there are many portuguese people playing MechWarrior, i think it would be better to have a Portuguese language subforum instead of a Brazilian only one (or European Portuguese one).

#37 Tokimonatakanimekat

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:25 AM

View PostCrimson Dux, on 30 June 2012 - 09:40 AM, said:

Only 6??? What? 1 Mod and a star of users? Strange...
Anyway you will have more than 6 anytime soon. There must be around 15/20 portuguese speakers registered

He he. "More than 6". Brazilians in online game... 6? More like "OVER 9000!".
Sometimes it looks like entire country just logged in and constantly picks Mordekaiser,,,

#38 Adm Awesome

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

Morde es best, all es noobs hue hue hue

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users